Serenade 10 day eastern

Looking at maybe booking at end of nov. I love this itinerary . Has anybody been on this cruise post hurricane season . I would love to know if it's good. This would be my 1st time on a smaller royal ship. I was on harmony and explorer last 2 cruises.

• 4 weeks later...

we always cruise in November and have never had an issue. We board the Serenade on the 20th for a 16 night trans atlantic, so looking forward to it. We have sailed on the Brilliance her sister ship and it is the perfect size. We have also sailed on bigger ships like Freedom , Anthem and Allure but find we have just as much fun on the smaller ships.

we always cruise in November and have never had an issue. We board the Serenade on the 20th for a 16 night trans atlantic, so looking forward to it. We have sailed on the Brilliance her sister ship and it is the perfect size. We have also sailed on bigger ships like Freedom , Anthem and Allure but find we have just as much fun on the smaller ships.

2018 or 2019?

The bigger ships are great when I take the Kids but Radiance is perfect size for me. Spent 200+ nites on Serenade/Brilliance. Doing another 32 on Jewel RT Canal next Feb/Mar and 66 nites on Serenade in Oct-Nov of 2018 & 2019. Perfect time of year to cruise in November. Not unusual to have a day with some high waves and rain but otherwise temps/weather are great this time of year. Plus cost of a 10-11 nite on Serenade is usually cheap as a 7 nite on Oasis class. Only weird thing is Friday after Thanksgiving Christmas music, Christmas trees and lites are up. Enjoy!

We are also on the 30th nov- 10th dec cruise, deciding factor being the ports of call. After only being on the bigger ships im hoping the serenade wont seem 'boring' for 10 nights

So the christmas tree and lights will be put up?? :D:D:D:D:-D

We are also on the 30th nov- 10th dec cruise, deciding factor being the ports of call. After only being on the bigger ships im hoping the serenade wont seem 'boring' for 10 nights

So the Christmas tree and lights will be put up?? :D:D:D:D:-D

Yes, lites go up Thanksgiving nite so when you wake that Friday. Also Santa comes every week, you will see him on your cruise. Can be quiet during sea days but at nite more to do, Plus lot of port days...

• 3 weeks later...

So the christmas tree and lights will be put up?? :D:D:D:D:-D

We will be with you. Three retired couples. We did a 7 night on a sister ship, the Liberty of the Seas, and loved it. Hoping that the Serenade is as much fun. We hit a couple of these ports last year on a 10 night Norwegian cruise. It amazed me that the islands are so close and still so diverse.

• 1 month later...
I have friends that are considering the Serenade, they are a multigenerational family. They would be a 4 and 8 year going. Will there be things for the kids to do?

Adventure Ocean covers 4 and 8 year old children.

I have friends that are considering the Serenade, they are a multigenerational family. They would be a 4 and 8 year going. Will there be things for the kids to do?

Ship had kids pool and slide. Go to the Adventure Ocean kids program first nite, see schedule, have age appropriate things. Your kids will be in 2 different age groups. As said before Santa will visit every week between Thanksgiving and Xmas...