Fall 2020 Itineraries

Sweetpea711423

I emailed guest relations some time ago and asked the same question. I am still, after three weeks, waiting for the answer. When you take into account that all the other ‘big players’ have released their fayre it doesn’t create a good impression.

Sent from the magic box!

I for one appreciate Seabourn releasing its itineraries relatively late. It means they are reliable and Azamara-style issues such as previously announced cruises being cancelled for full ship charters, redeployments, etc. are very unlikely to happen. Yes, you can book on Azamara for December 2020 (and they’ll release all of 2021 soon), but it’s quite likely the cruise you book gets altered significantly or right out cancelled. Been there, done that...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thought I would tell you that I wrote to Seabourn directly. I was particularly interested in whether they would be going to Cuba. Here is their response.

"Typically our Itineraries are released approximately 18 months prior to their Sailing date. In light of this, if we will be sailing to Cuba again in the fall of 2020, the itineraries should be released around Spring of 2019."

I appreciated their response, but I told them that I would likely be booking with another cruise line that releases their itineraries earlier.

Thought I would tell you that I wrote to Seabourn directly. I was particularly interested in whether they would be going to Cuba. Here is their response.

"Typically our Itineraries are released approximately 18 months prior to their Sailing date. In light of this, if we will be sailing to Cuba again in the fall of 2020, the itineraries should be released around Spring of 2019."

I appreciated their response, but I told them that I would likely be booking with another cruise line that releases their itineraries earlier.

I would avoid Cuba in the fall. It’s hurricane season.