Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi Peter,

My Husband and I are first time cruisers on Seabourn Encore on 13th October. I would like one of your referral coupons if possible. I'm not sure how to apply for the on board credit so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Carole

Hi Peter,

My Husband and I are first time cruisers on Seabourn Encore on 13th October. I would like one of your referral coupons if possible. I'm not sure how to apply for the on board credit so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Carole

Carole,

Just send him your booking reference and he should then send it off to Seabourn your OBC should then be added to your account.

Good luck.

Carole,

Just send him your booking reference and he should then send it off to Seabourn your OBC should then be ad momded to your account.

Good luck.

Hi

If you are definitely going I can send you a coupon which gives you $400 dollars credit to your room.

Please email me at peterhlord@gmail.com

and I will give you further details

Peter

Hi all

My wife and I are first time travellers on Seabourn, cruising in Jan 19 around NZ. Would anyone have a coupon available?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

We are doing the 27th Feb cruise round New Zealand. I have a coupon.

Please note first come first served and also, they are not valid if you have received any on board credit as part of any promotion. Only one offer can be used.

Peterhlordatgmail.com

Please substitute the at for @ when emailing

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks

Carole

Hi Carole

I thought I sent a reply but no sign of it on here. Please get in touch on peterhlordatgmail.com

Please substitute @ for 'at' above.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks

Carole

Hi Carole,

I did respond to your message but heard nothing back from you. Did you receive it.

I have two coupons and have put one aside for you.

Peter

Peterhlord@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of questions which I couldn't find answers to:

1. Is the Referral Coupon one per cabin or one per person? ie for my wife and I as new to Seabourn would we receive $400 or $800 OBC?

2. At what point do they need to be registered to validate them? If I book through my TA and pay today will I still be able to obtain and redeem a Referral Coupon? Or does it need to be quoted at the time of the booking or payment?

Per suite and pretty sure as long as the coupon gets registered at the Seattle office before your cruise you should get the OBC

Nothing to do with booking or payment. Found the best and fastest way is to provide the person your booking number name and address and found they can be scanned and emailed to seabourn. Referred four people a few months ago and got my confirmation via mail in less than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I are first time cruisers on Seabourn Encore on 3 December 2018 ex Bali having booked today

We do not have any OBC from Seabourn so I understand we would qualify to use the Referral coupon and the $400 OBC. I would therefore like a referral coupon to use

I'm not sure how to apply for the on board credit using so any tips on the process would be appreciated

Anyone able to assist - just let me know your email address and I'll get in touch

Hi everyone, we're also first time Seabourn cruisers, and will be on the New Zealand/Australia cruise in March 2019. Can someone please refer us? Thanks.

If you require a referral coupon please let me know if no one has since offered you one.

Thanks

My email is relees at tiscali do tco dot uk

Please use @ and . accordingly

My wife and I are first time cruisers on Seabourn Encore on 3 December 2018 ex Bali having booked today

We do not have any OBC from Seabourn so I understand we would qualify to use the Referral coupon and the $400 OBC. I would therefore like a referral coupon to use

I'm not sure how to apply for the on board credit using so any tips on the process would be appreciated

Anyone able to assist - just let me know your email address and I'll get in touch

Hi I have 2 referral coupons going spare for first time cruisers use. Several people have requested them already but when I asked for their booking details heard no further.

It is a very easy process and worked on our first cruise.

Please let me know on peterhlordATgmail.com

Substitute @ for the AT above when entering address.

Peter

Hi everyone, we're also first time Seabourn cruisers, and will be on the New Zealand/Australia cruise in March 2019. Can someone please refer us? Thanks.

Hi we are on the cruise round New Zealand 23rd Feb. I have a referral coupon if you want one. Please let me know on peterhlord ATgmail.com but please change the AT for an @.

Regards

Peter

Daliowner,

I have reread the restrictions on the back of the coupon and it does not seem to indicate that this sort of promotional inducement would prevent you from using a first time cruiser referral OBC. Of course always best to check with your TA or the Seabourn Club.

Sent from my iPad using Forums