Can't acces my bookings

gerelmx

Help

I have 6 booking next one is Oct 7 on the Summit, I can't access any one via the Celebrity sign in or via the cruise planner, I have a message in Red Letters, previously all was working OK

The information entered does not match our records, verify information entered is correct and try again

Two thoughts here because I've occasionally had the same problem over the last year+ since the new X website launched. First, did you book with a TA? If you did, they may have things under their control as they turn over a large group booking to the cruise line for the release of your EDocs. You may have to call them. Second, try clearing your computer's cookies, cache and browsing history and then access the website through an InPrivate or Incognito window. Then, don't log in with your user name and password, but instead click on Check In in the upper right hand corner of the home page. Then enter your reservation number, name, ship and sail date. I hope one of these things work. Also you could try several different browsers, but whichever browser you try, use an InPrivate window. Good Luck!

On Friday I call X. They promised me that from 24 to 48 hours my problem would be solved, since that are already more than 72 working hours and it remains the same problem, without being able to enter the cruise planner, they can not enter either, and I can not do shopping or restaurant reservations, etc. They simply tell me to wait until I'm on board.:mad:

Terrible service. Those of the systems department must be fired, they are damaging the name of Celebrity and affecting the customer.

The reps or Cap Clubs could make bookings for you or your TA...not sure why you have to wait...not good!

They can't do, they also receive the message The information entered does not match our records, verify information entered is correct and try again

We had this issue once and spoke with the CC. They recognized the problem as personal information being different in various data bases so it was not syncing. The CC rep passed it onto the IT dept. who corrected the various data bases associated with our account. Except for one recent attempt to log into our account using the "Check In" option I have not had a problem. Suggest you call the CC and try to talk to a knowledgeable rep.

(Note, I posted this using wording from my former life, pre retirement. Celebrity might use different terminology but the concept is the same, several data bases not syncing.)

Good Luck.