Upgrade Beverage Package On-line?

Lady_Gamecock

My DH, friends, and I want to upgrade our Beverage Packages to the Premium Beverage Package online; utilizing our OBCs. I can't seem to find where to do that, or do I have to call Celebrity to do it?

Thanks!

Lady_G

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Log in to your cruise planner, just down the sign of Cruise Planner you will see: Good News! You are eligible for Beverage Packages Upgrades. Click there to upgrade your pack

If you received the Beverage Package as a perk through a TA it likely does not show up in the Cruise Planner. The easiest way is to call the Captains Club and have the add it to your reservation. You can have them do the upgrade right then or you can go into your Cruise Planner and do it yourself. We have done this twice and it’s very easy.

As an FYI the upgrade is sometimes discounted by 20%. There was a Flash Sale about a week ago that made that offer. Depending on when your cruise is, there may be another one prior to your embarkation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I received it as part of the Go Best package. It shows up on the Order History on the cruise planner. I took advantage of the 20% offer and called X to upgrade. I waited quite a while on hold (didn't think to call Captains Club) but it was worth the wait as I saved some money for my 12 night cruise!

I received it as part of the Go Best package. It shows up on the Order History on the cruise planner. I took advantage of the 20% offer and called X to upgrade. I waited quite a while on hold (didn't think to call Captains Club) but it was worth the wait as I saved some money for my 12 night cruise!

Are you sure you have the Go Best?? The Go Best includes all 4 perks - Premium Beverage pkg, prepaid gratuties, unlimited internet & $150 pp OBC. So you hallve the top beverage pkg and should not have to pay anything to upgrade