New Website Layout? Doesn't Work?

PatriciaF

Yes working now with some new added info

The OBC I see is the FCC we had

do not see the O club OBC or the O Life perk (OBC) listed

so maybe that will be like before & only on the invoice

Still a work in progress ;)

Working for me fine using Firefox. O Club credits are OK.

You can view your OBC from Oceania and it looks like you can use this for Shorexs and Beverage Packages booked in advance!!

Not sure if you can use the OBC for prebooking it just says you can use the OBC for those items ..same as before once onboard

also says you can use OBC for Specialties ???

Mistake or a preview of things to come :evilsmile:

Not sure if you can use the OBC for prebooking it just says you can use the OBC for those items ..same as before once onboard

also says you can use OBC for Specialties ???

Mistake or a preview of things to come :evilsmile:

Some interesting questions!

On the one hand, it would be great to be able to use the SBC for shore excursion pre-booking. On the other hand, the possibility of "charging" for "specialty" restaurants sucks. Perhaps it is meant just for La Reserve on Marina/Riviera?

There really needs to be an explanatory note.

As for listing SBC, note that O Club loyalty and/or TA gratuities/SBC/internet/etc. are not listed. There should at least be another explanatory note saying something like "refer to your invoice for additional benefits."

HOWEVER, what requires immediate attention is correction of the info in the "view credits" pop up box. Anyone who pre-purchased excursions may find that, regardless of your full credit card payment, the box shows your "O" SBC applied to the original cost (in essence, your credit card payment has disappeared).

I suggest that folks take a look at their bookings!

I think it is still a work in progress & probably your excursions booked are safe somewhere ;)

I would not panic yet unless of course if you are sailing this week

JMO

Edited by LHT28

Everything restored.....Booked cruises and O club info. Interesting observation.....on cruise scheduled before Nov 2019 no mention of OBC. On cruise after that date, OBC is listed in box at top of booking info.

Looks like for only for new rules.. Since it makes it easier to program to adapt/program

You get a detailed summary of your OBC plus also an invoice on how it is spent on line.

Part of the Summary page -- plus the terms:

enhance

Everything restored.....Booked cruises and O club info. Interesting observation.....on cruise scheduled before Nov 2019 no mention of OBC. On cruise after that date, OBC is listed in box at top of booking info.

Interesting

What OBC do you see for the cruises after Nov 2019?

Is it the OBC for O Life / Loyalty OBC or some other OBC you received ?

My booking just shows the FCC & that I used the amount for our next cruise in April 2019

I think it is still a work in progress & probably are excursions booked are safe somewhere ;)

I would not panic yet unless of course if you are sailing this week

JMO

I'm not panicked. Rather, I'm thinking O wants to know what the glitches are and save facing potential issues once folks board with different info than what their records MAY erroneously show.

On the other hand

I suggest that folks take a look at their bookings!

I ALWAYS print out the complete documents from my TA and take them with me to the ship. The one time there was a discrepancy between what Guest Services had listed for our OBC and the TA’s version I presented my TA’s documents and within two days I was awarded the additional OBC.

Looks like for only for new rules.. Since it makes it easier to program to adapt/program

You get a detailed summary of your OBC plus also an invoice on how it is spent on line.

Thanks Paul

That make sense ..I guess

Part of the Summary page -- plus the terms:

enhance

See my post #29:

Nice that they show info.

Not nice that it's incorrect.

Thanks Paul

That make sense ..I guess

For those that do not want to squint:

As an added convenience, you will be able to pay for your pre-purchased shore excursions and onboard items using shipboard credits earned as a promotional amenity, through Oceania Club benefits, or from purchased shipboard credits designated to be available forpre-purchases. Above is an itemized breakdown of your credits earned per guest, including credits that have been applied and any applicable remaining balance.Shipboard credits not applied towards pre-purchased shore excursions and other onboard items, will be available for purchases made onboard. Promotional and Oceania Club shipboard credits that are not used onboard are non-refundable and non-transferrable.Shipboard credits may not be used towards the purchase of your cruise fare, air arrangements, transfers, hotel packages, or land programs

For those that do not want to squint:

As an added convenience, you will be able to pay for your pre-purchased shore excursions and onboard items using shipboard credits earned as a promotional amenity, through Oceania Club benefits, or from purchased shipboard credits designated to be available forpre-purchases. Above is an itemized breakdown of your credits earned per guest, including credits that have been applied and any applicable remaining balance.Shipboard credits not applied towards pre-purchased shore excursions and other onboard items, will be available for purchases made onboard. Promotional and Oceania Club shipboard credits that are not used onboard are non-refundable and non-transferrable.Shipboard credits may not be used towards the purchase of your cruise fare, air arrangements, transfers, hotel packages, or land programs

Thanks Paul

that helps ..I did not read the fine print yet LOL

Interesting. My Nov cruise of this year lists no OBC, which I do have, but the one for Sept of 2019 does list the O Club OBC.

Being able to use OBC in advance would be a positive thing. Hopefully as FF pointed out the Specialty being in there is a glitch.

I'm thinking that being able to use OBC in advance will be for cruises after a certain date, which my Nov cruise doesn't fall under.

Another thing I've noticed recently. When I'm looking at possible cruises that I might book and do a mock booking some show the internet as a Olife perk(which we know it's not anymore) and others don't mention it at all.

I'm thinking that being able to use OBC in advance will be for cruises after a certain date, which my Nov cruise doesn't fall under.

Another thing I've noticed recently. When I'm looking at possible cruises that I might book and do a mock booking some show the internet as a Olife perk(which we know it's not anymore) and others don't mention it at all.

I thought the O'Life internet gives you up to four devices and the included for all is only one device. I may be wrong as I am still looking forward to my first Oceania cruise.

I thought the O'Life internet gives you up to four devices and the included for all is only one device. I may be wrong as I am still looking forward to my first Oceania cruise.

I've never heard of that. In the past before the internet was free ship wide, regardless of promo or room level, the Olife internet benefit was for one device.

Interesting

What OBC do you see for the cruises after Nov 2019?

Is it the OBC for O Life / Loyalty OBC or some other OBC you received ?

My booking just shows the FCC & that I used the amount for our next cruise in April 2019

I noticed that the O club OBC is showing on my cruise after May 1 2019 but on the same cruise I have SBC in lieu of grats and that doesn't show. I have shore exs on that cruise so I don't know if Olife shows on the ones after 5/1/19.

Also they have clarified the Specialty dining section, it now says you can use the OBC for Privee & La Reserve.

Also they have clarified the Specialty dining section, it now says you can use the OBC for Privee & La Reserve.

Orv

When I saw it the other day it did have the notation for La Reserve & Privee but also for the specialties

No longer there for Specialties ;)

still a work in progress I suspect :halo: