Any "new" skuttle with any Vision or Radiance Class ship being sold in 2018 or 2019 ?

Last year stories floated around with a couple of ships being or getting sold. Has anyone able to obtain any further information if there's any further word and just not rumors that were going around ?

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Last year stories floated around with a couple of ships being or getting sold. Has anyone able to obtain any further information if there's any further word and just not rumors that were going around ?

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Nothing from the cruise line.

I can't see any of the Radiance class being sold in the near future.

I hope not as they are among the best laid out and nicely run. The Radiance is good for Alaska because the pool is covered. Then again the Ovation will also be good too. Love Radiance and Quantum classes the best. I am doing Serenade in August in Baltics. Then I will have been on 3 out of 4 Radiance.

I hope not as they are among the best laid out and nicely run. The Radiance is good for Alaska because the pool is covered. Then again the Ovation will also be good too. Love Radiance and Quantum classes the best. I am doing Serenade in August in Baltics. Then I will have been on 3 out of 4 Radiance.
We did Serenade out of Copenhagen 2 years ago around the Baltic.

Great choice, lovely ports and ship.

We experienced the Midnight sun on that cruise which was weird but great too.

I couldn't agree more! Radiance class was the peak in RCL design IMHO. After Radiance class more and more stuff I never wanted (ice rinks, interior malls, balcony cabins across from other balconies-ugggg the worst aspect of apartment living brought into a vacation-why why why?), and ever more people. Radiance class is the only reason I am still a RCL cruiser.

I couldn't agree more! Radiance class was the peak in RCL design IMHO. After Radiance class more and more stuff I never wanted (ice rinks, interior malls, balcony cabins across from other balconies-ugggg the worst aspect of apartment living brought into a vacation-why why why?), and ever more people. Radiance class is the only reason I am still a RCL cruiser.

Agreed! The Radiance-class ships are so thoughtfully designed. But more importantly, I want to travel comfortably, have basic on-board amenities, but I do not want to pull into port with thousands of other pax on-board. I have tried some of the larger RCCI ships, but won't return to any of them.

Agreed!!

I have only sailed Radiance Class on RCCL - Radiance and Brilliance...Jewel in 27 days! I have less than zero desire to go on the big behemoths. The day they sell off the Radiance Class ships is the day I stop considering RCCL as a cruise line.

Not everyone wants all the other stuff on a ship.

Agree. As designed Radiance class Royal used the best of Vision and Voyager class...