7 Clarification about reservations with entertainment on vision??

I am confused and need anyone’s help. Do I need to make reservations for night entertainment ahead on vision of seas and how soon will website let me make reservations and how much. We are in jr suite so we don’t have suite benefits, Thanks,,

When we were on Vision of the Seas in Oct. 2015, there was no need to pre-register for entertainment shows. I don't know about alternative restaurant reservations as we didn't use them. Vision is a smaller Vision class vessel and does not offer all the same entertainment options as a larger ship. Hope this helps!

I am confused and need anyone’s help. Do I need to make reservations for night entertainment ahead on vision of seas and how soon will website let me make reservations and how much. We are in jr suite so we don’t have suite benefits, Thanks,,

As stated, you only need show reservations on "the big boys".

If you have My Time Dining, you have the option, but not the requirement, to make your reservations before your cruise, through your Cruise Planner.

You can also book beverage packages and dining packages through your Cruise Planner. And shore excursions and spa appointments and internet packages. Or you can wait until you are on board.

These things can become available in your Cruise Planner anywhere from 9 months to 2 months out.