Any recent menus from vision of seas??

could anyone post any 2018 pictures or copies of menus on vision of seas or smaller ship that might be similar to vision of seas?? Thanks for any help

Vision will have these, although they are from the Grandeur:

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Are you sure your on the Vision?

I am sure they scrapped that ship a few years ago..

They normally don't scrap the ships, they just send them to Australia when they are too old for the American market. Guess I'll be seeing the vision sailing the Aussie waters in a couple of years. Still better than the ships of P&O...

Wish they would find a buyer, there's been rumors about that one and another Radaince class ship on the selling market for a couple of years. It's old and tired there's just so much work that can be put into it to keep providing revenue and appeal. ( I/S May 2nd 1998) and a lot of money spent on them to keep them up to date with Federal regulations for emissions. I'm sure that there's a cruise line in Europe that it would make for a nice addition to their ships. Like any others that have been sold when the price and time is right it wont make any difference if it's booked out into 2020. RCI will offer alternatives. Keep in mind in two years and longer there will be a new class of ships available and that's going to be an eye catcher.

Are you sure your on the Vision?

I am sure they scrapped that ship a few years ago..

Another brilliant post by Matty. We were on her last year touring the Baltics. She was in great shape. Your mother or father needs to limit your time on the computer, Matty.

• 1 month later...

Sailing on her in December - can't wait! Sailed on her about 10 years ago. New ships may be eye catching but they are literally floating cities with constant activity. You are supposed to relax on a cruise not have every minute of your day filled with activity and noise!