NCL Wedding.....Additional Decor for Ceremony

I'll be getting married on NCL Breakaway in February. Has anyone added extra decor to their ceremony. I would like a personalized Aisle Runner, Cake Topper , color roses added to there silk arrangements and chair covers. I know it sounds crazy but these are some of the things I want.

I'm getting married on the Escape in July and bringing some of my own decor. I have to give my planner at ROE a list of what I am bringing and have someone in my wedding party assigned to doing the set up while I am getting ready. They do have some restrictions about what you can bring onboard like no live floral or bubbles, but it's pretty reasonable.

• 4 months later...
I'll be getting married on NCL Breakaway in February. Has anyone added extra decor to their ceremony. I would like a personalized Aisle Runner, Cake Topper , color roses added to there silk arrangements and chair covers. I know it sounds crazy but these are some of the things I want.

I am getting narried Jan 2020 on The Breakaway, so any tips would be much appreciated!!

Sonja