Do the TV's ChromeCast?

Hi all - I'm going on Allure in June and was wondering if the TVs have a USB port so that I can use Roku/Chromecast?

Thanks!

I'm not sure if you will find a USB port, but you can probably use an HDMI port if you bring a universal remote in order to select the altername inputs.

This may be a dumb question but will you have a strong enough WIFI signal to use Roku? If so, I def want to bring mine! Thanks.

We've had very good luck with WiFi in our stateroom. Out on the balcony, some good, some bad.

Has anyone had experience with using ROKU in the cabin? In the past, the internet service is sketchy at best, certainly not fast enough to stream anything. If someone has tried this and been successful, please tell!

Has anyone had experience with using ROKU in the cabin? In the past, the internet service is sketchy at best, certainly not fast enough to stream anything.

You are likely to have a better chance on an O3B equipped ship (basically Freedom and newer).

• 3 months later...

Using a chromecast on the ship or any hotel can be very complicated. After you connect the device to wifi, RCCL like hotels, requires you to connect to a splash page and enter your unique login credentials. Chromecasts do not allow for this. (Amazon Fire sticks do.)

Also, to use the chromecast, both the device and your second casting device need to be logged into the same wifi. You will need to have the two device wifi package.

It would be much easier to connect an HTML cable from a computer to the TV.

There are some plugin routers available that can help with this as well. You connect it to the splash page and then connect all your devices to its new private wifi. However I do not have any experience with this so I don't know if it actually works.