Lounge Chairs on Harmony Jr Suite Balcony

Can you get an actual lounge chair on a hump Jr Suite Balcony. I've watched a dozen or so You Tube videos and it seems only one cabin had lounge chairs. I'm talking about actual lounge chairs and not the reclining chairs with footstools. We just find them more comfortable, and I actually do sleep out there.

On Celebrity, I've never had a problem getting one upon request. in a Sky Suite. Will RC do the same? We're planning on upgrading to a hump Jr Suite on our Harmony cruise, and there is more than enough room. Thanks in advance.

We had a single lounger on our Oasis JS balcony. Spoke to the stateroom attendant and he provided another. All you can do is ask, they will accommodate you if possible.

I'm understanding this as you already had one existing lounger when you boarded and asked for a second? It seems more of the videos and pictures I see lounge chairs in seem to be on ships older than Harmony. I'll ask It be be a real bummer if they say no. I like spending time on the balcony lounging. Maybe it's me, but I find the reclining chairs with footstools not very comfortable at all.

wow you sound just like me.I love a lounge chair and I too sleep out there.Hey you're there to relax.

I called and asked about harmony and the junior suite.They dont have lounge chairs but he said if you ask the odds are extremely high you will get it.He said it's not something unreasonable to ask for.:cool:

I'm understanding this as you already had one existing lounger when you boarded and asked for a second? ...

That is correct, when we boarded we had one lounger and I believe a table and two chairs. I asked for one of the chairs to be removed and replaced with the second lounger.