Can't book restaurants for specialty dining package - Equinox Eastern Caribbean 8/18

ChelseaBlue

Hi,

I purchased the 3 night specialty dining package last night for my upcoming cruise this weekend on the Equinox Eastern Caribbean cruise. I am trying to book the restaurants via the cruise planner but when I add to cart there is no option to use the package I purchased, instead I am being charged full price for the restaurants. Is there a way to book the restaurants in advance or do I have to wait until I am on board the ship?

The reservations for the dinners with a dining package can’t be made until you are on the ship. I guess that is a trade-off for the discount the package offers.

When you board there will be staff as you board, outside the Oceanview buffet and at the specialty restaurants who can book your reservations. Anyone of them can book all 3 reservations for you.

The reservations for the dinners with a dining package can’t be made until you are on the ship. I guess that is a trade-off for the discount the package offers.

When you board there will be staff as you board, outside the Oceanview buffet and at the specialty restaurants who can book your reservations. Anyone of them can book all 3 reservations for you.

Ah that's unfortunate. Thanks for the quick response!

Ah that's unfortunate. Thanks for the quick response!

You will also have been allocated 1 of these restaurants for the 1st or 2nd night of you cruise. You can also change the restaurant and time or put them on to another night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will also have been allocated 1 of these restaurants for the 1st or 2nd night of you cruise. You can also change the restaurant and time or put them on to another night

Can I change the 1st allocated booking to like the 3rd night? We didn't want to book a specialty dining restaurant on the 1st night because we will be traveling from 3am to the cruise port so had planned to take it easy on the first night. 2nd night of the cruise we don't want to miss the formal night! or evening chic I believe it's called now.

We always buy packages, when you board go to one of the specialty restaurants and they will let you book any nights you want,depending on availability.

I will clarify, this was on the Equinox.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The 1st or 2nd night dinner assignment is for the purpose of getting the dining package to be processed by the computer. Legacy of tge days before the packages. When you board and make your reservations you are not required to dine in a specialty restaurant on night 1 or 2, you can pick the days, times & restaurant you want based on availability.

Can I change the 1st allocated booking to like the 3rd night? We didn't want to book a specialty dining restaurant on the 1st night because we will be traveling from 3am to the cruise port so had planned to take it easy on the first night. 2nd night of the cruise we don't want to miss the formal night! or evening chic I believe it's called now.

Yes,