BON VOYAGE Sea Princess World Cruise 2018

I note Garry and Joanne are on board again for their 5th or 6th Worldie, by crikey. Blogging away.:') Good stuff.

Ye olde Sea Princess sure has done some work, plodding around the globe on the Worldies.

I hear that at OPT Sydney on embarkation day Princess could have started their own Dan Murphys liquor store with the stack of wine casks, wine bottles, spirits etc confiscated.

I note Garry and Joanne are on board again for their 5th or 6th Worldie, by crikey. Blogging away.:') Good stuff.

Ye olde Sea Princess sure has done some work, plodding around the globe on the Worldies.

I hear that at OPT Sydney on embarkation day Princess could have started their own Dan Murphys liquor store with the stack of wine casks, wine bottles, spirits etc confiscated.

Ha ha. They probably restocked en route or celebrated more in port than usual.

I really enjoy their blogs, as they are my kind of "off the beaten track" travellers.

Yes and it's not fair that Garry gets to celebrate his birthday on board every year. Guess the cruising season mustn't be good for Joanne's birthday.

An early morning shot from the bridge cam of Aida Prima looking at Sea Princess. You can also see Celebrity Constellation moving to her dock. 3 ships in port today.

3_C5_EC826_B395_413_D_A10_F_B2417322_F43_C.png

co2 co3 3

And from Sea Princess to the amorous Aida Prima...

3_EBD31_E0_08_B4_49_F2_967_A_66_C4190483_D3.png

Great shots, I can smell the sauerkraut and Becks Bier on Aida and the meat pies and VB on Sea Princess.:')

Yep, Joanne and Garry are doing another world cruise :)

Apparently they are coming with us on one of my cruises....

They could have re stock the ship :p

Welcome home NSWP :).

We are going on the Royal next year.

Re Royal, tiny balcony in a mini suite on Baja Deck and no walk around promenade deck, plus too many pax (3600) for the 800 seat theatre with two shows a night.

Otherwise ok, but a but too big for us, prefer the Grand Class.

Enjoy your adventure.;)

Yes mate, last cruise finished on 30 June, arrived back in OZ last Wednesday.;p Loved Sapphire, not so keen on Royal.

Welcome Back. You were lucky with the best summer weather in the U.K. What did you love about Sapphire?

Welcome Back. You were lucky with the best summer weather in the U.K. What did you love about Sapphire?

I just prefer the Princess Grand Class Ships, they are more traditional. Walk around Promenade deck, good public areas, about 5 main dining rooms for traditional and anytime dining, decent size balconies, we had a mini suite on Dolphin deck. The Horizon Court has the benefit of that additional seating in old Café Caribe aft. Personally I thought the food and service was a little better on Sapphire than Royal. Royal was good but not great. I think the Grand Class are plenty big enough for us.

I think I am a fair judge of Princess standards, just added up their ships we have been on, Pacific Princess x 2, Star Princess old Regal Princess, Diamond Princess, Grand Princess, Coral Princess, Island Princess, Ruby Princess x 2 , Crown Princess x 2, Sun Princess x 2, Golden Princess x 2, Sapphire Princess x 2, Royal Princess. In my humble opinion Sapphire when we were on it, Scandinavia/Baltics was as good as any other Princess ship we have sailed on.

Yes great weather in Europe inc UK. 30C when we left on 9 July. Lucky I had a Audi rental car with A/C !!

Thanks for your interest.:hearteyes:

Edited by NSWP

They arrive in Lisbon at midday local time then leave again at 11 pm. That gives them a morning cruise up the river

Sun 22/07/18 Lisbon / Portugal 12:00 23:00

Sounds like a nice morning.

They arrive in Lisbon at midday local time then leave again at 11 pm. That gives them a morning cruise up the river

Sun 22/07/18 Lisbon / Portugal 12:00 23:00

Some people pay good money on those Duoro river cruises.