Question about trivia on Horizon

Maplemoose

First time Carnival cruiser. I am used to trivia on NCL where the questions are flashed on the big screen which is good because I am hard of hearing. Is it the same in the Ocean Plaza and Sky bar or is it an audio thing only? Also is it done in teams or individually?

I haven't been on that ship, but all the trivia we've gone to has always been only audio. But you could request to sit near the front so you can hopefully hear better. And honestly, my husband and I have often joined other couples or a group and played with them. On our Royal Caribbean European cruise last summer, we teamed up with an elderly British couple like 3 times and it was great! They knew things we didn't and same for us, knowing things they didn't. Have fun!

On Norwegian, at least the newer ships, there are 3 or 4 sessions a day. They play in the Atrium and post the questions and answers on a huge screen. I have had trouble hearing the questions read allowed but it doesn't matter as they are visual too. I guess I will need my wife as an interpreter on the Horizon! 🤣🤣🤣

First time Carnival cruiser. I am used to trivia on NCL where the questions are flashed on the big screen which is good because I am hard of hearing. Is it the same in the Ocean Plaza and Sky bar or is it an audio thing only? Also is it done in teams or individually?

\

Audio only and mostly teams.

Unfortunately very often they do same questions week after week and people on from previous week will have the answers.

Sad what some people will do to win a SOS.