Coffee on Princess Ships

I struggled with Costa coffees on a trip to the UK a couple of years. Our experience then was that the coffee was made by an automatic machine and a little weak for my tastes. That said, Costa coffees are far superior to Starbucks in my travels.

I just think that Australia and NZ need to export more trained baristas to the rest of the world.

That would be great, Australia the Barista professionals.:D

That would be great, Australia the Barista professionals.:D

As long as the Baristas are using decent coffee.:halo:

Time for a cup of International Roast Instant, lol. No I will go premium, Nescafe Blend 43.

You’re terrible Muriel. :o
Perhaps a Bex Powder and a lie down after ye olde International Roast ? Or even a cup of Camp coffee any dinosaurs remember that? - coffee like chicory essence in a bottle. :o

IIRC when Princess announced they were basing ships in Sydney they announced to the press and media that they had conducted a survey of Australian's pet complaints about cruising and poor coffee topped the bill.

Princess declared they were going to train their baristas in Australia. What happened? Or was it Carnival?

IIRC when Princess announced they were basing ships in Sydney they announced to the press and media that they had conducted a survey of Australian's pet complaints about cruising and poor coffee topped the bill.

Princess declared they were going to train their baristas in Australia. What happened? Or was it Carnival?

Perhaps they were in training and been sent all around the world but not on the ships here.

We are very happy to have our daily coffee at the IC once we find a seat which usually does not take too long.

I do not like the idea of vending machines at all. It does not sound like luxury or anything close to it... :)

Perhaps they were in training and been sent all around the world but not on the ships here.

He was on Diamond Princess in March, in Crooners during the daytime. :D:D

I think I have read that claim attributable to all the mass market lines. If thats what they are doing then they have a problem in execution and outcomes. :o

Agree, 2nd rate service crews on Princess ships in OZ. :evilsmile: The good lot are overseas serving the North Americans and Europeans. They expect the best.