Comfort Inn

Allgemeine12

It isn't in PORT Canaveral, it is in Cape Canaveral. This is important because if you do a search for the wrong one, it may not show up.

Yes, the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cape Canaveral is very decent and a good place to stay. Hotels in the Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area tend to be more costly than in the MCO area, if that matters. THe Comfort Inn and Suites near MCO is not as nice as the Cape Canaveral one, but still totally satisfactory. High end of typical hotel breakfast at both, nothing to write home about but plenty to fill you up.

It is in Cocoa Beach, not CC—about 4 miles south, 2 blocks off the beach near Ron Jon’s. Cape Canaveral has a Country Inn & Suites, Radisson (older but great pool with grotto and pool, pool bar), Residence Inn, and new Homewood Suites. I work in CC and happy to give you info about restaurants and things to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is in Cocoa Beach, not CC—about 4 miles south, 2 blocks off the beach near Ron Jon’s. Cape Canaveral has a Country Inn & Suites, Radisson (older but great pool with grotto and pool, pool bar), Residence Inn, and new Homewood Suites. I work in CC and happy to give you info about restaurants and things to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are right....and I've actually stayed at both of them. Sorry. Comfort Inn, Cocoa Beach was a bit dated. Hopefully it has been remodeled since we stayed there. They had a deal with the Radisson so you could park there and use the Radisson shuttle to the terminal if you wished.