Epic ice bar reservations

Dany6

I think I remember reading somewhere a while ago that the only way to make reservations for the Ice Bar is AT the Ice Bar. Is that correct or can they be made on the app, touchscreens, or tv?

Yes, at the bar. You can sometimes walk up and get in, but during the busy evening hours, you need a reservation.

Don't bother with a reservation. Towards the end of the cruise, they're practically begging people to cough up the fee to go in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Really? Our last day is our only sea day so I figured it'd be crowded that day!

• 7 months later...
That's gonna be an expensive drink in March, since I got a sweet balcony Sail Away rate, with no free drinks. But my first time in an Ice Bar, gotta do it!!

Well it actually covers 2 drinks...or at least it did when we were on Epic a year ago. I only stayed long enough to have half a drink...I didn't care for the concoction they were pouring...you can't order your own drink, you pick from a couple they offer. And it was really cold. I was wearing sandals and my feet froze. Guess that's why they call it an ice bar. To your question, we were a party of six and we walked up and got in with the next group. No reservation.

come to my house in mid January and Ill put a bottle on the table on our patio and drink up. If its a true Chicago winter it will be 0 out there and a better view then in the ice bar.

:') I was going to offer plenty of drinks here in RI if they were willing to shovel out my driveway and walkways this winter, OPEN bar here, come on up!!!!! I can assure you it is an ice bar LOL :cool: but in all honesty, I have heard that it is pretty easy to get into the Ice Bar simply because it is so damn cold, few can survive in there for long.