Thermal spa suite Bliss pass

cruisewithbaby

Used the Thermal Spa on the Pearl and the Dawn. More expensive on the Bliss I think. Paying Canadian dollars. Anyone been in the Thermal Spa on these ships? Comparisons? Worth it? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Used the Thermal Spa on the Pearl and the Dawn. More expensive on the Bliss I think. Paying Canadian dollars. Anyone been in the Thermal Spa on these ships? Comparisons? Worth it? Thanks

I have been on the larger ships. They have a salt room, snow room, steam room, sauna, and they are all coed. The larger ships also have more heated loungers and regular loungers. The Pearl happens to be my favorite ship but definitely loved the the thermal spa more on the larger ships.

• 4 weeks later...

I used the Thermal Spa on the Epic on a 12 day Mediterranean cruise and it was the best purchase I had made. On that cruise it was only $149. It is definitely more expensive on Bliss but I'm considering purchasing it for our upcoming cruise. I will have kids with me this time so I'm not sure if I'll have the time to kill like I did when we went without them last time. It's definitely worth the money in my opinion.

• Like 1

I used the Thermal Spa on the Epic on a 12 day Mediterranean cruise and it was the best purchase I had made. On that cruise it was only $149. It is definitely more expensive on Bliss but I'm considering purchasing it for our upcoming cruise. I will have kids with me this time so I'm not sure if I'll have the time to kill like I did when we went without them last time. It's definitely worth the money in my opinion.

That sounds cheap for a 12 day... our upcoming Dawn cruise is $199 for a 10-day pass... and the Epic spa is much much better than Dawn.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Bliss Thermal Spa is wonderful, sans the noise. It has signage for "quiet" however, over the bubbling therapy pool people shout. Once one person shouts, then everyone starts shouting. It was not exactly a calming experience a few times. Also, they close early on the last night so take that into consideration unlike us who put off going that day until 10 minutes prior to closing at 8pm, instead of 10pm. It includes all the rooms, salt, sauna, etc.....therapy pool and loungers. Sometimes the heated loungers were really hot, sometimes not so.

Ohhhhhhhh I've been debating about this. My sister and I bought spa passes on our last cruise and were in there every day. On my upcoming cruise, I'm going with like 30 family members, my sister/partner in crime is NOT going, so I don't know how much time I'd actually get to spend there.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2018 at 4:23 PM, Joeghartman said:

I was debating the entire time for my cruise on the Getaway. We bought it for the second half of the cruise ata discounted rate. I wish I would have bought it for the entire cruise. It was the highlight of each day to come back after an excursion and use it.

I did the exact same thing on the Getaway. I just booked a cruise on the Bliss and plan on purchasing the pass as soon as they become available for our sailing.