Cabo tender times

Houstoncruiser2007

Does anyone have any specific experience with Carnival tender times? We port at 10 am and are looking at an excursion that leaves at noon (close to the tender drop off). This excursion is not sponsored by Carnival and I believe Carnival sponsored tours get tender priority. I just don't know if we will make it in time. Thanks!

I would ask on the Carnival board, but most cruise lines move their tenders as fast as possible, and may even use larger, shore based tenders. The point of asking on the Carnival board will get you their policies and procedures, like tender priorities, and how you would fit into that system.

Ship excursions don't all depart at the same time, they are sprinkled throughout the day. Carnival may use two tender platforms on the ship, increasing capacity, during that early rush.

In general terms, I would think you will make it.

I would ask on the Carnival board, but most cruise lines move their tenders as fast as possible, and may even use larger, shore based tenders. The point of asking on the Carnival board will get you their policies and procedures, like tender priorities, and how you would fit into that system.

Ship excursions don't all depart at the same time, they are sprinkled throughout the day. Carnival may use two tender platforms on the ship, increasing capacity, during that early rush.

In general terms, I would think you will make it.

Thanks Bruce. I've asked the question on the Carnival board too. :)

Get a tender ticket as soon as they become available. All of your party needs to be there, one person cannot get the whole party’s tickets.

In general, no tickets are needed about 2 hours after tendering starts or for the second day (if you’re on a 2 days in Cabo itin)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sitting on the Miracle waiting to get off right now. We tendered at Cabo. I would say you might want to purchase Faster to the Fun. We did not change times in Cabo and they are an hour ahead. I was told we would use port time, but this was not case, we moved an hour ahead for PV only. We were able to get off and be on a tender 35 minutes after the process started without FTTF.

I am platinum on Carnival and it was a total cluster. They had all the Diamond, Platinum and FTTF people in a priority area and before we all got to the tenders they started calling for the people with tender tickets. There were people on our tender with tender # 4 and 7. Worst experience ever with tendering.

Candi