Quantum Class Solarium - Your Thoughts!

I am considering a 7 day Caribbean on a Quantum class ship. One of the features I'm really looking into is a good pool. A nice relaxing quiet pool. I remember the Solarium on the Rhapsody was alright. I liked that it was bright and warm. All the pictures of the new solarium with the forward windows and the chairs looks pretty nice. I imagine chair hoarding is rampant there but tell me your experiences in the solarium. What did you like, what did you not like (chair hogs be damned!).

Quantum class ships have 3 pool areas: the regular outdoor pool, a covered indoor pool for everyone and the solarium adults only area. If I remember correctly this last wasn't one you could do laps in but it is a quiet nice indoor area. Since there is another indoor pool I'm not sure this has as many chair hogs. It's been 2 yrs since we sailed the Quantum. Maybe someone who has been on recently can answer that question. We'll be on the Anthem in January and will know more then.

I think the Quantum class has the nicest solariums of all!! We didn't have a huge problem with chair hogs - were always able to find two chairs whenever we wanted. (This was on Quantum from NJ, and several cruises on Anthem)

Just off Anthem and I lived in the Solarium area. Saw so many people asleep there lol - it's that relaxing. Nice and quiet and tranquil, no loud music, no contests, no announcements, just pure relaxation. I'm not a pool person, but I was in and out of the lovely warm whirlpools all the time, relaxed in one of the loungers that are in the water and went into the cascading pools - they were BRRRR but made getting back into the whirlpools that much more enjoyable. Def chair hogs there though, sigh. Seems like they can't be killed.