Quantum class versus Oasis class

Treesam

I have sailed Allure, Quantum and Ovation. I liked all three. I think as far as the ships go, you won't be disappointed regardless of choice. Love the Central Park area on Oasis class but generally better itineraries, multiple restaurant options, activities and restaurant options on Quantum/Ovation.

So happy to hear this! I really love the 3-Day Bermuda itinerary for Anthem so, I really want to try it. I am excited to see this ship because it seems so different from all the other RC ships. Hoping I love it just as much. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to answer my question!

So happy to hear this! I really love the 3-Day Bermuda itinerary for Anthem so, I really want to try it. I am excited to see this ship because it seems so different from all the other RC ships. Hoping I love it just as much. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to answer my question!

Have a wonderful cruise!:D

We did a 12 night on Anthem and loved it!! Very different cruising experience, but you are familiar with making reservations for some shows and activities. Go for it!

I actually don’t mind the whole reservation “thing.” We did it on Harmony a couple weeks ago and I liked it. Thank you for answering me. I’m watching videos on Anthem and just can’t believe how unique this ship looks in comparison to the others.

I have been on Quantum, Anthem, Ovation, Oasis, Allure and Harmony.......I love both classes of ship. My favourite classes. Far better than Freedom class IMHO.

Quantum has the edge I think for the wow, the elegance, and the design and utilisation of 270. I loved the fact they were trying to be different and I loved the concept of Dynamic Dining ( unfortunately some people didn’t [emoji848])

I love Oasis for the space, and the different look and feel of the areas.

I don’t have any issues with needing to precook entertainment....helps me organise my days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've been on anthem , ovation and harmony. Each class has its own advantages but for us anthem was our favourite - you will go a long way before you find a better solarium than that on quantum class and the 270 space is fantastic. You will love it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have been on Oasis class ships 3 times (Oasis once, Allure twice) plus Anthem once.

The two classes of ships offer different experiences. You will enjoy both if you go with an open mind with no pre-conceptions. I felt that Anthem had more for younger people (18-30) while Oasis may appeal to slightly older (30+). That is of course a generalisation and a personal perception.