Just snagged a corner aft on Adventure for less than our oceanview.

DW and I, along with another couple, will be sailing on Adventure next March. We had booked two oceanview cabins on deck 2. I was just searching prices and cabin availability to see if I could find a better deal. I found 8390 & 8392 available for $123 more than what we paid for our oceanview cabins. We normally don't use a balcony that much but I figured for that price, it would be a good move, especially since we were going to have the corner. I called my TA and asked her to make the change for us. With her pricing, we actually got the balcony cabins for $1 less than what we had paid for our oceanview cabins. So... I upgraded from an oceanview cabin on deck 2 to a corner aft balcony cabin on deck 8 and saved a dollar! I know it's not the biggest score ever but it's a big one for us.

We had 9390 corner aft on Adventure. We loved it in the corner. Felt like we were by ourselves back there.

We had 9690 a few years ago and loved it. The views looking at the wake were spectacular. We usually don't have balcony cabins because DW likes to lay in the sun and most balconies are not big enough for a lounger. 9690 had two loungers, two chairs and a table. I'm hoping that 8390 will have at least one lounger.

We had 9690 a few years ago and loved it. The views looking at the wake were spectacular. We usually don't have balcony cabins because DW likes to lay in the sun and most balconies are not big enough for a lounger. 9690 had two loungers, two chairs and a table. I'm hoping that 8390 will have at least one lounger.

We had one lounger and one regular chair. Your balcony should be a little bigger as it shrinks a bit the higher floor you are on. Enjoy.