Live! Freedom of the Seas Nov 25-Dec 3 2017

We have decided to avoid the MDR this trip and originally thought we would stick to the Windjammer. We did this on the Allure this Spring and really enjoyed the freedom of it. We have never dined in a speciality restaurant except for Johnny Rockets and the free lunch in Giovanni's we got on the Allure for staying in a Central Park Balcony (we had booked an interior guarantee and ended up assigned a CP Balcony - SCORE!).

This time, we have also decided to give speciality a shot. A few weeks ago, I booked the the BOGO 2 day dining package as I noticed it was $37.50 CAD and I figured this would be a good intro to Specialty. I emailed the concierge and asked her to make sure we got Chops and Giovanni's, which she confirmed. I am glad I booked it when we did because a few days later the price jumped to $50 CAD and has stayed there. That is more than a 33% increase - nuts!!

We have also booked Deluxe drink packages. One of us has the stand alone package and the other has the package with Voom. The Deluxe was $519 CAD and with Voom was $619 CAD. I think when I booked they were 20% off. They are a few dollars more if I were to buy them now, I assume that is because of the exchange. I was hoping for a Thanksgiving sale this week, but I imagine if it hits it will be after midnight tonight so my cruise planner will be closed and I won't be able to get the deal.

Oh well, hopefully if there is a Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cruise Planner sale, it will help my other cruises.

Is it possible you can give me the email address to book the dinner

Thank you

• 1 month later...