Magnifca cold weather on board activities

trish1c

Thinking of booking R/T from Hamburg Germany in October. Average temps in the 50F range. The first full day is a sea day. Too cool for pool; maybe hot tub. Although it's not my favorite I have found stuff to do (mostly eat / drink) on board the first day when sailing out of NYC in winter. Given how bad the reviews are about the food, I'm a bit concerned.

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks

Thinking of booking R/T from Hamburg Germany in October. Average temps in the 50F range. The first full day is a sea day. Too cool for pool; maybe hot tub. Although it's not my favorite I have found stuff to do (mostly eat / drink) on board the first day when sailing out of NYC in winter. Given how bad the reviews are about the food, I'm a bit concerned.

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks

I'll be on her sister ship, Orchestra, next week and hope to post photos of menus and dailies which may give an idea of some of the activities on offer. The menus will differ slightly from next October's Magnifica ones due to MSC planning a more 'British' experience on yours. However, there will be more similar than different menus onboard. I won't be able to comment on the indoor pool as Orchestra doesn't have a magrodome.