Offered Chance to Cancel our 15th February Cruise!

nikkiw60

Hi SNJCruisers........I did not see a regular inside YC cabin on youtube or pictures. We both have seen the same things. In my past experience, HC cabins are even larger than regular cabins in the same category. I'm hoping that the room itself will be larger than the interior HC YC because the HC bathroom is huge......maybe the regular interior YC room won't be as small if the bathroom is made smaller......looking forward to CTBob's report when he returns from his cruise! Are you booked in a interior YC cabin?

Laura

This is normally the case; but based on the information posted by MSC, the handicap cabins are not larger on the Seaside, than other cabins in their respective category. Thus with a larger bathroom, there is less cabin space, for furniture. I have never seen this before and don't know why MSC did this.

Thank you Bob.......I will certainly check out your website at the end of January! I may even check it out sooner!!! Hoping you have a wonderful cruise:)

Check my website after I return at the end of January. I expect to have photos of many cabin categories from our cabin crawl as well as photos from around the ship including the Yacht Club. Bob

Thank you Bob.......I will certainly check out your website at the end of January! I may even check it out sooner!!! Hoping you have a wonderful cruise:)
Yes, we are still in a YC cabin, 18023. Wanted to be on 18 because it's then only 1 up to the pool, 1 down to the lounge and same level as restaurant. Check out Bob's website, good information including synopsis of all 7 shows on board.

Was the buffet pretty empty?

I was also on that cruise senior staff told us WW more like 1000 people. The whole back area of the buffet (kids area) was impacted, they had a sign saying private event, but we would go and sit in the back. I can only imagine 1/2 a ship charter is going to impact your use of the ship. Was on a Jazz cruise a year ago and we could never use the Black and White lounge for the whole cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we are still in a YC cabin, 18023. Wanted to be on 18 because it's then only 1 up to the pool, 1 down to the lounge and same level as restaurant. Check out Bob's website, good information including synopsis of all 7 shows on board.
From what has been posted the Peter Punk show is on and a different show called Dreams. No one has reported on any other shows yet.

Talk about a test of personal resilience..... 500+ Weight Watchers on board a ship full of delightful, tempting over indulgences. I go on a diet long before a cruise to be trim on arrival, and then go mental at the yummy stuff on board. :)