Zip Lining

edgeworth09

This will be first time taking 3 of my 5 "kids" on a cruise. they are 23, 16 and 13. We are sailing Carnival Magic 8/5/2017 and they really want to zip line in the rain forest. I know San Juan has El Yunque rain forest but we are in port 1:00pm-8:00pm. Our other ports are Grand Turk, St Maarten and St. Kitts. I am disappointed that we are in San Juan in afternoon/evening as they have some great zip line tours but we wont be able to book them as they are scheduled in morning. Do any of the other ports have great zip lines in rain forest type environment?

• 4 weeks later...

We zip lined in St. Kitts last year. We booked through RC. We had a wonderful time. Our guides were funny but professional. They made sure we stayed safe. One tip for you, dont get your pictures taken with the monkeys at the zip lining place. They wanted $20 a monkey for pictures. Wait til you are ready to return to the ship in the afternoon. We did it for $5 total and ended up holding 3 monkeys.

• 5 months later...
We zip lined in St. Kitts last year. We booked through RC. We had a wonderful time. Our guides were funny but professional. They made sure we stayed safe. One tip for you, dont get your pictures taken with the monkeys at the zip lining place. They wanted $20 a monkey for pictures. Wait til you are ready to return to the ship in the afternoon. We did it for $5 total and ended up holding 3 monkeys.

Viper88, is there a specific spot at the port where you can hold 3 monkeys? Most of the posts I've read tell of people holding one monkey. TIA

Viper88, is there a specific spot at the port where you can hold 3 monkeys? Most of the posts I've read tell of people holding one monkey. TIA

We were returning to the ship in the early afternoon and the guys with the monkeys were still out. You can find them in the plaza at the port. I don't think there was a specific shot for them, just walking around the shop area.

• 1 month later...