Dancing on Seaside?

louanddave

Hello

Does anyone know if there are lounges, bars etc, where you can dance.?

First time on MSC and looking for that romantic spot lol

Thanks

Lou:)

Looks to be several from the videos I’ve seen in YouTube. There is the Haven Lounge and Garage Disco for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was onboard last week, and this is correct, although I'm not sure I'd call either of these areas romantic. The Garage Club is fun, and there are no closing hours. (The DJ told me it sometimes stays open as late -- or early -- as 4 a.m.) The Haven is more of a walk-through venue, where dance classes are also taught during the day. That might be a more romantic way to get your dancing in and to meet people if that's the aim. I saw waltz, paso doble, foxtrot, bachata, rumba, merengue and jive listed in the daily schedule. They usually offer two different lessons each day.

I was onboard last week, and this is correct, although I'm not sure I'd call either of these areas romantic. The Garage Club is fun, and there are no closing hours. (The DJ told me it sometimes stays open as late -- or early -- as 4 a.m.)

Loving the nightclub hours. Starting to mirror more of the Miami vibe with those. My question to you is, what kind of music was the DJ playing and where was this particular DJ from?

My guess is the music was Top 40 and line dances like Cupid Shuffle although on a rare occasion I've been pleasantly surprised it wasn't! :)

Loving the nightclub hours. Starting to mirror more of the Miami vibe with those. My question to you is, what kind of music was the DJ playing and where was this particular DJ from?

My guess is the music was Top 40 and line dances like Cupid Shuffle although on a rare occasion I've been pleasantly surprised it wasn't! :)

Videos I saw of the disco they were playing disco era boogie and a lot of European dance club boogie style music. Videos were from the TA so very sad to say we might not get much of the European music.