Majesty - Chefs Table

Has anyone had diner at the Chefs Table? We are going to try it for the first time.

Where is the Chefs Table - is it in the Galley or a private room?

Edited by Chetsky

Has anyone had diner at the Chefs Table? We are going to try it for the first time.

Where is the Chefs Table - is it in the Galley or a private room?

Yes, we did Chefs Table on Majesty 5/27. It was awesome and worth it to us. Lots of wine flowing. Our Chefs Table was located in a small room off the main dining room (private). On our cruise, the table seats 12. We had 6 of us on a Friday night. It's my understanding, Saturday night was full (12) and Sunday night had 10. The dress attire is formal. At our table, one gentleman had a suit/tie, another a sport jacket, and another a long sleeved dress shirt, no coat/tie. Dress attire is not enforced and attire is more relaxed on embarkation day due to bag arrivals.

Enjoy it....

Edited by troykahack

Thank you for the quick reply.

My wife does not drink alcohol - are there other beverage options? Is the entire menu the chosen by the Chef or are there any choices for the different courses?

Thank you for the quick reply.

My wife does not drink alcohol - are there other beverage options? Is the entire menu the chosen by the Chef or are there any choices for the different courses?

It is a set menu, but if you have food allergies or issues, just let them know ahead of time and they will work with you.

The other beverage option is to not drink the wine. :)