MSC Seaside Yacht Club Royal Suite

marcoigna

Anyone else think they messed up right at the end of the video where it shows the balcony, I think it is showing deck 18 which would actually be a HC YC Deluxe? The deck above is rounded and would be deck 19 and it appears there is another Royal Suite below. I like the room aside from that it could really use an inside dining area. Does MSC discourage in suite dining?

Anyone else think they messed up right at the end of the video where it shows the balcony, I think it is showing deck 18 which would actually be a HC YC Deluxe? The deck above is rounded and would be deck 19 and it appears there is another Royal Suite below. I like the room aside from that it could really use an inside dining area. Does MSC discourage in suite dining?

I think you have the decks a bit confused:

- Yacht Club Royal Suite is deck 16

- Yacht Club Deluxe Handicap is Deck18

yes, but i see what you are saying now - that if looking down, the picture should be from the Handicap cabin (deck 18) - looking down to the Royal Suite on Deck 16 -

wow, you have a great eye for detail....

about the in suite dining - you can have breakfast and a limited menu for room service along with pizza - but there is no dinner service to suites or anyone in Yacht Club - not like other cruise lines we have sailed on, whereby you can have the entire dinner menu selections delivered to your suite....

I think the Royal Suite on the Seaside is on deck 16. The deck above it would be deck 18 - more YC suites.

Anyone else think they messed up right at the end of the video where it shows the balcony, I think it is showing deck 18 which would actually be a HC YC Deluxe? The deck above is rounded and would be deck 19 and it appears there is another Royal Suite below.

Great catch. :D

The actual Royal Suite 16037 (Mine in June, 2018!) won't have the rounded deck above it. I do hope that those seats and loungers are padded.

I personally think that it would have been better to have 4 Royal Suites instead of 2. Maybe the CGI work was started at a time when there were 4 Royal Suites and they later decided to make the 1 HC and 1 Deluxe Suite on deck 18?

about the in suite dining - you can have breakfast and a limited menu for room service along with pizza - but there is no dinner service to suites or anyone in Yacht Club - not like other cruise lines we have sailed on, whereby you can have the entire dinner menu selections delivered to your suite....

I sometimes enjoy a full breakfast in suite on early port mornings or disembarkation day. On Seaside & Meraviglia I suppose it wouldn't be so hard to visit the YC buffet or restaurant. On Divina and other similar ships I think it would be nice to have that available. So it's not a deal breaker for me as I have never felt the need for a dinner meal served in the cabin.

Great catch. :D

The actual Royal Suite 16037 (Mine in June, 2018!) won't have the rounded deck above it. I do hope that those seats and loungers are padded.

I personally think that it would have been better to have 4 Royal Suites instead of 2. Maybe the CGI work was started at a time when there were 4 Royal Suites and they later decided to make the 1 HC and 1 Deluxe Suite on deck 18?

There are 2 handicap YC1 on deck 18. Not one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are 2 handicap YC1 on deck 18. Not one.

I meant directly above the Royal Suite.

Above 16037 is 18029 (HC) and 18025 (Deluxe) in the same space (port side).

If the original plan was to have 2 Royal Suites on each side (different decks), they would have fit perfectly.

Thank you for the video link.

The layout is great and I love the balcony.

I can't say I love the colour scheme seems drab and boring...I wonder how well it will wear after a year or so?

The colours work on the balcony but not in the suite. I have to say the putty and brown palette doesnt do much for me.

Feels like it needs some colour!!

Thank you for the video link.

The layout is great and I love the balcony.

I can't say I love the colour scheme seems drab and boring...I wonder how well it will wear after a year or so?

The colours work on the balcony but not in the suite. I have to say the putty and brown palette doesnt do much for me.

Feels like it needs some colour!!

Personally love it -keeping in mind that it is just an artistic impression. Spent 1 month in the Divina Sofia Loren Suite - now that was completely the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...