Adventure OF The Seas, Diamond Lounge, Suite Lounge

FIRELT5

Would anyone have any recent pictures of the Diamond Lounge

And Suite Lounge on the Adventure Of The Seas ??

Are D+ members permitted in the Suite Lounge ??

TIA :):halo::halo:

I don't believe Adventure currently has a Suite Lounge. I'm thinking that will happen in the Jan/Feb dry dock. The Suite Lounge gives access to full suite guests and Pinnacle Club members.

Would anyone have any recent pictures of the Diamond Lounge

And Suite Lounge on the Adventure Of The Seas ??

Are D+ members permitted in the Suite Lounge ??

TIA :):halo::halo:

Here is the Diamond Lounge as of Nov 25, 2017. Besides the interior area, it has a section that is outdoors and overlooks the sports area.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmEFZaZ67kD-iNJR3CoLU-wQ_Rmaug

That’s not completely correct. We were recently on Liberty and had access to both lounges, DL & SL.

39august is completely correct. D+ are not allowed in the Suite Lounge. If you had access to both lounges you must have been in a full suite as well as Diamond or above.

Did you simply try your card in the SL door and find that it worked? So you walked in and no one asked to see your SeaPass card?

That kind of sounds like you’re jealous we could do that!

And just so you know I did talk to the Concierge and he did see my card!

Did you simply try your card in the SL door and find that it worked? So you walked in and no one asked to see your SeaPass card?

That kind of sounds like you’re jealous we could do that!

And just so you know I did talk to the Concierge and he did see my card!

No, dear, this is what some other people have reported, so I was wondering if it happened the same way for you.

We think it depends what ship you are on. We could access the concierge lounge on the anthem and quantum - diamond plus no suite. We cannot enter the oasis, allure or harmony concierge lounge. We have been in the adventure, explorer and jewel concierge lounges.

We think it depends what ship you are on. We could access the concierge lounge on the anthem and quantum - diamond plus no suite. We cannot enter the oasis, allure or harmony concierge lounge. We have been in the adventure, explorer and jewel concierge lounges.

Anthem and Quantum don't have a Suite Lounge, just a Concierge Lounge, and D+ are allowed access. Same for Adventure (for now), Explorer and Jewel. Ship in question is Liberty, which has a Suite Lounge with access only for full suite guests and Pinnacles. Same applies for Oasis Class ships.

Anthem and Quantum don't have a Suite Lounge, just a Concierge Lounge, and D+ are allowed access. Same for Adventure (for now), Explorer and Jewel. Ship in question is Liberty, which has a Suite Lounge with access only for full suite guests and Pinnacles. Same applies for Oasis Class ships.

Thanks for the info but I think I understand the lounge access. Not my first rodeo :rolleyes:

Strange things happen on Adventure with lounge access [emoji3]

Back in 2014 we were in a Grand Suite and my card opened the Diamond Lounge door as well as the Concierge (we weren't Diamond back then).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Till confirmation comes out good reason not to book Adventure, too many choices that let us Diamond+ in.:D

I'm a D+ and had (have) no concern about booking Adventure for the Canada Snowbird Oct 2019 cruise. An amazing itinerary and wouldn't pass up the great deal or cabin location I got just because of what may happen with the CL.

Strange things happen on Adventure with lounge access [emoji3]

Back in 2014 we were in a Grand Suite and my card opened the Diamond Lounge door as well as the Concierge (we weren't Diamond back then).

I had similar experience on two ships before Diamond. Suite Gold Card opened both lounge doors.

Some don’t believe me. Glad you posted your experience.

Hope that a suite lounge is added to the Adventure, as we are booked in a Grand Suite in August. If only one lounge for both suite and diamond plus, the small lounge must be very crowded.

It's on the deck plans.:)