Dual Question Regarding Pool Area

rabin1

Hello

Remember this is based on my never being on board an Azamara ship before.

It is kind of two questions:

1. do a lot of people spend time at the pool area like on Celebrity and RCCL on sea days obviously if hot?

2. is there any food like a BBQ or anything like the other lines mentioned above sometimes have or do you have to go to Windows or the Patio?

Thank you for your answers

Kathy

Hello

Remember this is based on my never being on board an Azamara ship before.

It is kind of two questions:

1. do a lot of people spend time at the pool area like on Celebrity and RCCL on sea days obviously if hot?

2. is there any food like a BBQ or anything like the other lines mentioned above sometimes have or do you have to go to Windows or the Patio?

Thank you for your answers

Kathy

You’ll find it does depend on the cruise. I think you are going through the Suez in April IIRC? Sea days will be quite busy by the pool most likely. Having done that trip a couple of times at the same time of year I favoured up top on deck 11 for a bit of breeze. It can get very hot. There are plenty of loungers up there and some comfy sofas and chairs.

A couple of times a cruise of that length there will be an outdoor bbq set up in front of The Patio. If I sit up front on deck 11 I also find it quite handy to pop down a floor to the Living Room where small sandwiches and bites are set up.

Phil

Having just done that trip in reverse, I agree. It does get busy around the pool on sea days, but there are always plenty of beds (tho’ if you want one in the shade it can be more difficult as they are very popular). Like Phil, we like Deck 11 on sea days because you do get more of a breeze up there.

The Patio often has burgers and hot dogs out in serve yourself containers and as it’s part of the pool deck, it’s not too far to go to get your lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The other place if you want shade is Deck 5 which is a favourite spot of ours either in high sun or windy weather. Maybe not quite the vibe of poolside and uptop but a brilliant place for a lie out to read

Sent from my iPad using Forums