Coffee makers in cabin on Spirit?

Cassicruiser

Hi there - we will be in an oceanview on Spirit and was wondering if anyone knows if there are coffee makers in the cabins? I've done a search and have found that there are in balconies and suites, but no indication of oceanview.

If not, what is the likelihood I'd be able to get one from our cabin steward. (I need my coffee first thing in the morning and don't want to have to get dressed to go up to the buffet, or get room service just for one cup of coffee). Thanks

Hi there - we will be in an oceanview on Spirit and was wondering if anyone knows if there are coffee makers in the cabins? I've done a search and have found that there are in balconies and suites, but no indication of oceanview.

If not, what is the likelihood I'd be able to get one from our cabin steward. (I need my coffee first thing in the morning and don't want to have to get dressed to go up to the buffet, or get room service just for one cup of coffee). Thanks

I remember them only in the balcony and suite rooms...but you can get coffee as complimentary room service each morning-along with a few other breakfast pastries and tea & juice...:)

No coffeemakers in oceanview cabins.

You could ask your cabin steward to see if he could find one for you, but no guarantee there are extra ones for him to find. If he does, tip him generously and make sure he also brings coffee for it.

Thanks - hopefully he'll be able to find one, and it goes without saying that I'll tip him for it ☺

I know I can order room service coffee but I like having coffee as soon as I wake, and its often quite a wait. Ordering the night befoe doesnt work for me as I often wake before my husband. Ah well, here's hoping....

I know I can order room service coffee but I like having coffee as soon as I wake, and its often quite a wait. Ordering the night befoe doesnt work for me as I often wake before my husband.

I throw on my robe, head up to the buffet, grab two coffees, drink one on the way back to the room, and then drink the other once I get there. After 6 AM, you can get your 3rd and 4th cups with a croissant or pastry.

If my husband growls that he wants to sleep in, I head up to the top deck with the other early birds. We all take turns getting each other coffee, and I always meet the nicest people this way. Nobody is grouchy or hungover. :-)

I throw on my robe, head up to the buffet, grab two coffees, drink one on the way back to the room, and then drink the other once I get there. After 6 AM, you can get your 3rd and 4th cups with a croissant or pastry.

If my husband growls that he wants to sleep in, I head up to the top deck with the other early birds. We all take turns getting each other coffee, and I always meet the nicest people this way. Nobody is grouchy or hungover. :-)

Nice idea :D But hopefully my room steward will hunt a coffeemaker down for me. Then I'll be a very happy cruiser...