Fourth verse same as the first

1of4

We had to cancel our 4th cruise in a row. At this point I am (almost) ready to give up. This one was a beaut: 17 day circle Hawaii. But personally, isn’t any day spent on board just perfect?

So I will concentrate on improving my condition and flying increasingly longer durations and maybe trying a river cruise in the shoulder season or at Christmas before trying HAL again.

After cancelling Alaska, Norway, Canada/New England and now Hawaii HAL probably has a “yeah right” next to our mariners numbers!

So sorry to hear you had to cancel again. Keep up the positive attitude and hopefully you will be sailing in the future.

I’ll be sailing with you in January! Virtually that is if you are doing a blog. I understand if you don’t, but if you do I be there with you.

Are you getting excited?

So sorry that you had to cancel another cruise. If you can handle the flight, I think a river cruise Might work for you. Very comfortable, not a lot of motion, dock in town centre mostly. I have always enjoyed your blogs and would follow a river cruise blog, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry this has happened to you again, Gail. It is getting really old, and must be so disappointing. You have always been so hopeful, I hope this doesn't get you down. Not too much, anyway.

I look forward to the day you post that you just came back from a wonderful cruise, and the wait was worth it.

Oh Gail,

I don't have the words to say how sorry I am but I think/hope you know.

the main thing is that you get better and focus on that.

Remember you can't eat an elephant all at once. Instead, One bite at a time. An old adage from my work days but it applies.

Just take the baby steps one step at a time and don't worry about what you can't do - rejoice in what you can do and your lovely 3of4 and Tink too :)

All our cyber {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} to you. I just know you will overcome - it will just take time. Every little bit of improvement is a miracle. I discovered that a couple of years ago. I'm still working on my elbow but every little improvement is always a blessing.

Even if you can't cruise, please stay with us on the boards. You are a much loved poster and we all care about you.

I’ll be sailing with you in January! Virtually that is if you are doing a blog. I understand if you don’t, but if you do I be there with you.

Are you getting excited?

Getting very excited. The days are suddenly passing amazingly quickly. I will be doing a blog - the address will be in my CC signature when I get it up and running. Glad you will be "joining" me.:D

So sorry you had to cancel.....it's got to be disappointing...I remember some of your previous posts with wonderful pictures...your children especially.... we've sailed several time with our grand kids and I always enjoy pictures of families!! Remembering your cruise with the renewal of vows and how beautiful/handsome everyone looked:) I am sure you will be able to cruise again...hang in there!!