Choice Air

I need opinions please, Choice Air is offering a Delta flight that arrives in Heathrow at 11:05 am.

Am I crazy to come in that late??? We sail from Harwich that evening and I plan to book a Celebrity transfer.

No problem or no way............??

Thanks!

I need opinions please, Choice Air is offering a Delta flight that arrives in Heathrow at 11:05 am.

Am I crazy to come in that late??? We sail from Harwich that evening and I plan to book a Celebrity transfer.

Thanks!

Choice Air knows the latest you can arrive in England to meet the ship.

Thanks Kamloops50

I agree with you but it's still a little weird. I am used to arriving much earlier and being in a fog due to the time change. I like the late arrival, it's not such a shock to the system.

Anyway, I'm booking it and will keep all fingers crossed that everything works as planned. Also hope there are some other cruisers on that flight.......;)

Cheers!

Thanks Kamloops50

I agree with you but it's still a little weird. I am used to arriving much earlier and being in a fog due to the time change. I like the late arrival, it's not such a shock to the system.

Anyway, I'm booking it and will keep all fingers crossed that everything works as planned. Also hope there are some other cruisers on that flight.......;)

Cheers!

I don't believe Celebrity would book you on anything that they feel would be 'too late'. I think you will be fine.

Thanks!

For me it's a definite no way! First of all you have to get through immigration / baggage collection at Heathrow and that could be 2 hours. We've even sat on the tarmac still onboard the plane at Heathrow for well over an hour waiting for a jetty to become available.

Also Harwich is the other side of London and will involve a journey along roads (M25 and A12) which will be really busy and are regularly subject to delays. I would be far too stressed to risk that and would never fly in on embarkation day as late as 11:05.