classic menu

bob10173

Is there a classic drink menu that includes which drinks are available with that package?

We are currently onboard Solstice and have the Classic package. There is a list you can get from guest services, tried to put pic on here but it didn't work. :p

There are no lists displayed at any of the bars or anything. You can get pretty much anything except martinis in the martini bar. We don't even say we have the Classic package, as it's marked on your card, all the cocktails, top shelf, specialty coffees, red and white wines all great. (The beers were a little limited) but DH still found enough choice for him.

So, as for the list, they don't seem to worry about it, just see on your card what package you have and make drink according. The wines we have been having in the dining room are very very good, especially the red wines,, they advise a wine and if we like it, they just leave the bottle.

Keep in mind that those lists posted above are guidelines/examples....and that includes the brand of liquors. The limitation on included drinks is based on price. Generally speaking, a drink made with the liquor brands listed in your category is included in the package.

Thanks but that list just shows the brands available not what drinks are available. Like mudslides, Miami vice, etc..

I believe you can get any frozen drink as long as it is made with 'Classic' liquor.

Also Celebrity site show Standard $45, Classic $55 and Premium $65

I believe you can get any frozen drink as long as it is made with 'Classic' liquor.

Also Celebrity site show Standard $45, Classic $55 and Premium $65

Didn't even know there was a standard. Learn something every day.

Thanks but that list just shows the brands available not what drinks are available. Like mudslides, Miami vice, etc..

Dont worr. You can get all the drinks you want. Just not top shelf, draft beer and Perrier (for whatever reason that may make sense).

It works fine.

I am a novice here, but think Standard package is not included in US sailings.

The standard drink package is not currently offered as part of any US good/better/best bundle and I haven't seen it offered in any sales promotion in the US, however it is a regular Celebrity offering (see their web pages) and anyone can purchase it prior to or during any cruise, irrespective of where the cruise is sailing.

It was nice having drink package and yes I was able to get almost everything I wanted except martini but I was somewhat disappointed that there were no menus. I enjoy looking over the variety of tropical drinks and trying new things. I assume you could always ask the bartender for suggestions in lieu of menu.

i don't see any sparkling wines on the Classic package, are there any ? Or does my wife to upgrade to Premium to drink her champagne. ?

We love a glass of prosecco, thought that was on the classic package. If not we will be upgrading our package.:confused:

The standard drink package is not currently offered as part of any US good/better/best bundle and I haven't seen it offered in any sales promotion in the US, however it is a regular Celebrity offering (see their web pages) and anyone can purchase it prior to or during any cruise, irrespective of where the cruise is sailing.

Thanks for clarification but what about prices quoted at $53 / $65 / $75 versus Celebrity site $45 /55 / 65 ?

Thanks for clarification but what about prices quoted at $53 / $65 / $75 versus Celebrity site $45 /55 / 65 ?

53/65/75 plus gratuities is roughly 53/65/75. If you are cruising from the UK, it's likely the only price you see is the one including gratuities. Other areas show the lower price and note that 18% gratuity will be added at checkout.

53/65/75 plus gratuities is roughly 53/65/75. If you are cruising from the UK, it's likely the only price you see is the one including gratuities. Other areas show the lower price and note that 18% gratuity will be added at checkout.

I have had the classic package on celebrity a few times sailing from Florida and the gratuity has always been included with the package unless something has changed in the past year.

It was nice having drink package and yes I was able to get almost everything I wanted except martini but I was somewhat disappointed that there were no menus. I enjoy looking over the variety of tropical drinks and trying new things. I assume you could always ask the bartender for suggestions in lieu of menu.

I agree. I'm not a cocktail drinker so as they are included in the packages I would prefer to look at a menu and see what is in a cocktail to make a choice as I have no idea from just its name. I know I can ask a barman but I don't want to do that for every cocktail nor do I want to wait behind someone else having to do that.

I upgraded to premium our last cruise and DH kept the classic. He had no problems finding something to drink. I wanted to try some specialty martinis so that's why I upgraded. Our next cruise I'm upgrading again because I like the pomegranate mojitos and they are listed as premium. I also prefer Evian. Plus I have a ton of obc to spend.

I agree. I'm not a cocktail drinker so as they are included in the packages I would prefer to look at a menu and see what is in a cocktail to make a choice as I have no idea from just its name. I know I can ask a barman but I don't want to do that for every cocktail nor do I want to wait behind someone else having to do that.

For me, that's why I love when people post pictures of these drink inclusion papers. I have made a list of the "classic package included drinks" (and those found in the standard package). I looked up ones that are unfamiliar through google so I was able to put the ingredients beside them.

I'm not a fan of grapefruit juice so I eliminated a few of them but was able to put together a handy-dandy list that I will turn into a card, laminate, punch a hole in and hang from my lanyard.