What’s the earliest you’ve ever stepped foot on a RCI cruise?

Based on the time stamp to a photo. I was at the pool deck at 11:15am. So guessing we boarded around 11-11:10 for the majesty of the seas. Gold status. May cruise.

Do you think larger ships typically board a bit later (more people to move)?

What’s the earliest you’ve ever boarded (please note your status, ship size, and if a holiday sailing)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Earliest I have been on board is 11:00 am. Actual boarding time seems to vary from cruise to cruise rather than ship to ship. There have been a few occasions when I have sat around waiting for boarding to start and boarding didn't start until past 12:00. This is without any obvious explanation like Noro outbreak.

Based on the time stamp to a photo. I was at the pool deck at 11:15am. So guessing we boarded around 11-11:10 for the majesty of the seas. Gold status. May cruise.

What’s the earliest you’ve ever boarded (please note your status, ship size, and if a holiday sailing)

I’m glad to hear your experience as a gold member. I’m gold ( go on lots of trips, just got away from cruising for awhile) and I was concerned about being made to sit and wait if I got there early instead of being able to board.

I would like to add the following questions:

How early was you cabin available.

How early did you get your luggage.

I would like to add the following questions:

How early was you cabin available.

How early did you get your luggage.

Cabins are typically ready by 1:00. We have found this time to be pretty standard. They usually open with a few minutes of that time.

There have been times when we have had our luggage waiting for us at 1:00 when the cabins open. There also have been times when our last piece did not arrive until around 8:00.

10:30 on Independence out of PE a few years back. We were supposed to take the hotel shuttle so they asked us to come down early. Hit the lobby at 9:00 and it was a mad house. Called a cab instead and were there before the doors opened. Some staff brought us and about 20 other passengers to a side door and through a security line there and then directly on to the ship. We thought it might have been the crew entrance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was on Harmony around 10:20AM a few months ago, and they had already boarded everyone waiting by then, doors open... so they obviously boarded at least 10 minutes prior. There was no lines or crowds or anyone at all actually. It was pretty amazing. Having priority boarding would have done nothing for those who get it.

A question to the group from a "newbie". Any/all answers appreciated. My wife and friends are booked in a Grand Suite on Adventure in Sept for a New England/Canada cruise out of NJ to Quebec. Is there some type of priority boarding or separate check-in lines for initially embarking GS passengers? Do guests carry their own luggage to their room or is it somehow delivered to them after boarding by ship staff? When arriving in various ports during the cruise are there separate/expedited lines for getting on/off the ship and into town for Suite passengers? How about on final disembarkation day? Are there expedited lines for "checking out" and debarking GS guests. Thanks for any/all info.