D+ Amenities list?

Does anyone know of, or have a list of the selections for the D+ on board gifts? Since the website is messed up I believe I have to call and would like to know what is on the list before I do.

Thanks

Does anyone know of, or have a list of the selections for the D+ on board gifts? Since the website is messed up I believe I have to call and would like to know what is on the list before I do.

Thanks

They will read you the list if you call.

Yes, but I was hoping to be able to read it. It's easier for me to decide from looking at a list rather than someone reading them off to me.

I know of no recent list of the amenities. I'd have them read you the list, write it down, and then call them back later after you have made a decision.

This was the last list I recall seeing (D+ sheet is a little further down the thread):

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50334240#post50334240

It's almost 2 years old at this point, not sure how much has changed if anything.

That thread has the D+ onboard coupons. I believe the OP was looking for the list of gifts they can choose from as a D+ level C&A member.

The beer is on the beverage choice list I have never seen it on the gift list (or we would have gotten it:))

All lists are named "Gift" - the D one is listed as Welcome and has only beverages as you mentioned (including 4 beer choices) and the others are D+ Bonus ones (1, 2 or 3 corresponding to 175, 350 and 525 points).

All lists are named "Gift" - the D one is listed as Welcome and has only beverages as you mentioned (including 4 beer choices) and the others are D+ Bonus ones (1, 2 or 3 corresponding to 175, 350 and 525 points).

Agree.

340a4761944f52d1b8a923c98b3ffee0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the thread about the web site changes, there's a post on how to backdoor into the list.

http://www.royalcaribean.com/GiftPreferences

Login to the old site via the back door, close the tab/browser and the click on the above link. It will take you to the list.

This link takes me to the new log in screen

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

No, it's from the old website I accessed today. Should be current as it showed my next cruise was 6 days away which is correct.

Thanks, I was momentarily encouraged thinking they had fixed that part of the new website.

In the thread about the web site changes, there's a post on how to backdoor into the list.

http://www.royalcaribean.com/GiftPreferences

Login to the old site via the back door, close the tab/browser and the click on the above link. It will take you to the list.

Thanks for this. Managed to see that my choices hadn’t changed/disappeared.

Thinking about my DR choice, how does this work if you’ve got the Ultimate dining package and so won’t be eating in the MDR? Can’t remember if our chosen bottle of wine was delivered to our speciality dining venue last time.

Thinking about my DR choice, how does this work if you’ve got the Ultimate dining package and so won’t be eating in the MDR? Can’t remember if our chosen bottle of wine was delivered to our speciality dining venue last time.

They will get it for you. We've never had a problem getting a bottle of wine which was in the DR taken into a Speciality. It may be worth speaking to the DR manager in advance to get it delivered to whichever Speciality you want it in, just to prevent a delay. We nearly always eat in Specialities on the first few nights and now just have our choices delivered to the SR to make things easier. We then just take the bottle with us.

Might be best to have it sent to the stateroom. No problem taking the RCCL D+ wine to any dining venue.

enjoy

M

I used to have our wine gifts sent to the DR. However, after many times asking for our wine in the DR, having them look at me as if I was speaking Klingon, then having to get the headwaiter involved, and long searches, I no longer send the wine to the DR. I have it sent to the stateroom and take it to whatever restaurant I like that evening.