Princess Photo package

$199 for 10 photos plus digitals on a thumb drive, $49 for 2 embarkation photos plus digitals on a cd. All inclusive is not available for purchase on board it can only be pre paid via the personaliser.

No other offers available on board so far.

$199 for 10 photos plus digitals on a thumb drive, $49 for 2 embarkation photos plus digitals on a cd. All inclusive is not available for purchase on board it can only be pre paid via the personaliser.

No other offers available on board so far.

Thanks for sharing the info :)

Just off Sun Princess yesterday after 29N Aus circumnavigation. Purchased unlimited photo package pre-cruise on-line for approx. A$128 and received maybe 50 photos (& digital copies on the ship stick) - any that had 1 or both of us in photo, with or without others. This included the embarkation photo, casual photos, formal photos and the 'port-of-call' photos .

Good mementos of our cruise, with barely a bogan to be seen photo-bombing. And nary a box-brownie in sight, with or without red rings.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if Princess intend to run the $99 photo package deal again anytime soon?

You can never tell when a sale is going to come up, however the all inclusive package is definitely only available online now and is priced in USD converted to AUD so it is expensive. When it does come on sale if it is $99 expect it to be $99USD converted to AUD so around the $130 mark. The on board product is pretty meh tbh.

We did find on our last cruise which was a b2b though that they continued the photo package right through until the end of the cruise even though we only purchased it for the first leg? Even though we discussed it with the photography staff they just waved it off and told us it was to be treated as a single cruise.

On the topic of the hunt for the red rings we didn't spot a single one of them on our cruise either, but then again I don't recall many nikon products having red rings so I don't expect we would have found many anyway..............

Has anyone bought the pre paid all inclusive photo package yet? I know that the package sells for A$199 on board (well it did when we were on in Jan) so I thought the idea of pre paying $99 was a good option. Only problem is the site seems to have it listed as USD not AUD, $199USD save $100 so the conversion pushes it back up to A$130 not really the advertised half price saving if it is only A$199 on board?

From the Onboard Reservations section of the Personaliser the all inclusive photo package for a 25 day cruise is $323.70 AUD and for a 10 day cruise $258.70 AUD

Bit the bullet and paid $258.70 for All Inclusive Photo Package on our 14 night cruise on Golden Princess.

With 4 adults (my kids are over 12) in the cabin we will end up with a ton of photos!

My interpretation of the non-existent terms is any photo taken with anyone from the cabin is included in this deal for both printed and electronic copies?

Cheers...

My interpretation of the non-existent terms is any photo taken with anyone from the cabin is included in this deal for both printed and electronic copies?

Cheers...

That is what was confirmed via phone with Princess when I pre-purchased our package. Have a great cruise. Enjoy your photos

• 1 month later...
Done the package, included everything, port calls, sailaways, dining room, everything, we even got given 2/3 copies when we had pics taken with others, (and we didn't ask for them):). As I said, twas $149 and we walked away with $600 + worth, on their normal individual pricing.:)

Just a quick query here,

I have cruised with carnival before, and had the "formal" Pics done with the backdrops, and loved the majority of them, my mother in law had some stunning ones done as a family momento of our trip. Do princess do the same ( our first cruise with princess is coming up) and are they included in the package?

Ta maree

• 1 month later...

Just got back off the Sun. Very happy with our photo package. My son also purchased one so we and he got copies of any photos with either one of our group in them, plus the digital copy on jump drive. We just went to the photo shop most days and got them to update our jump drives and print extra copies if needed. All photos had back drops, some were fun shots, some more formal, plus the usual port shots and various spots around the ship. Very happy with the quality, great family shots and great memories of our trip. Lucky to have spotted the online special price.

• 7 months later...
Has anyone bought the pre paid all inclusive photo package yet? I know that the package sells for A$199 on board (well it did when we were on in Jan) so I thought the idea of pre paying $99 was a good option. Only problem is the site seems to have it listed as USD not AUD, $199USD save $100 so the conversion pushes it back up to A$130 not really the advertised half price saving if it is only A$199 on board?

How do I book it prior to? There’s only 3 options on the site

Onboard credits for photography

$31.95

$62.50

$125.00

No all inclusive package...? :confused:

Thanks

:)