World cruise pacific princess:Blog.

marconi

I am following this blog and she really makes me want to do a world cruise. The writer seems like a really lovely, considerate traveller who gives a great review of each day of their trip.

I am following this blog and she really makes me want to do a world cruise. The writer seems like a really lovely, considerate traveller who gives a great review of each day of their trip.

Its an excellent blog,,,one of the best I have read. I think she is an authour and has some books published. It really feels like you are travelling along with her. The cam is up again. After Venice they are on the 2nd half of the cruise. In Croatia again .

'

4_pp.jpg

They are getting a good look around as they zig zag their way up the Adriatic to Venice. I am enjoying the blog and reading about all the destinations they are visiting.

30_map.jpg

Isn't it a wonderful itinerary of interesting ports, David? Good advertisement for cruising on a small ship. Now that is one world cruise, which would fulfil the dream of a once in a lifetime world cruise. I was enjoying her well written interesting blog also. I'll have to catch up with her blog.

And Lexi the round the world author, writer, blogger and her MDR table mates invited their 2 MDR waiters to dinner in one of the cover charge restauants. Very nice gesture and nice too for the Head Waiters/Maitre'D to give them time off to attend.

Very expensive cruising on Pacific Princess though, due to only 650-700 pax. Having been on her a couple of times.:halo:

• 2 weeks later...
Caught a picture of her at last on a port cam . Here she is leaving Bermuda, her last port of call ,before returning to Fort Lauderdale to complete the World Cruise,

25_pp_bermuda.jpg

Thanks David. Always sad when a world cruise ends and I'm not even a passenger!

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2017 at 6:43 PM, marconi said:

For all those who would like to keep a look out at our cruise, this is a link to it:http://roundtheworldwriter.blogspot.com.au/

It is on the Pacific Princess on the 22nd of January till the 14th of May.Cheers Frank.

Frank.....This is Domenico and Patricia.  When are you cruising Princess again???  We have booked World Cruise 2020 on Pacific and 2021 on the Island.  Hope to see you and Anna somewhere down the road!!  Salute'