Live from Bliss TA

Single Cruiser

How is the seating in the main theatre? Hoping it’s more comfortable then the last few ships that have been built! Thanks for all the info, enjoy your trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well the seats are comfy but they still haven’t sorted out the glass holders. Way too small. Was ok for the 75mins Havana. I think Jersey Boys (which I will see on 30th ) is a bit longer!

Thanks for the photos and review! Great first views of a beautiful new ship. Can't wait to be on-board in Sept for a Pacific Coastal from Vancouver to Los Angeles and again in November for a Panama Canal cruise from Los Angeles to Miami.

Thanks to all three of you for doing such an amazing job with your live reviews! It's such a treat for all of you to take us along on your journey.

As I mentioned in CofeeGoddess' thread, her, yourself, and Doug have inspired my SO and myself to do a TA for the first Leonardo build.

Thank you again!!

Craig....you take beautiful photos!!

Thanks so much for spending the time doing this live thread. It's really appreciated.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.....what's not to like except for that little taste of a steak!?!

You are very limited on what you can order with the platinum voucher if you have to stay under 20$. Did they charge you extra for the 8 0z?

Yeah. They agreed reluctantly to allow us the 8oz. Odd thing is a member of our party had ordered it on the reward voucher on another ship just in March!

So tonight was also the first time for the new deck party to replace glow/white hot. Caliente.

It was just so cold on top deck. The effects looked great on the big screen and it will do well in Caribbean / warm climates.

39e63cfb9d2072ac0615ea217385cfc2.jpg

69ddf12c1c44ebc6222cafbbf6297283.jpg

The pics don’t do it justice. I have some video clips I’ll try and upload to a host soon.

Btw tonight’s sunset pic b3998dc6f1db601fa256be8764fbae97.jpg

You are very limited on what you can order with the platinum voucher if you have to stay under 20$. Did they charge you extra for the 8 0z?

Yeah. They agreed reluctantly to allow us the 8oz. Odd thing is a member of our party had ordered it on the reward voucher on another ship just in March!

What???

Is this a new policy fleetwide? I was on the Breakaway in January, and enjoyed a Porterhouse on both my Platinum and UDP voucher's....I would be disappointed to lose that....:(

What???

Is this a new policy fleetwide? I was on the Breakaway in January, and enjoyed a Porterhouse on both my Platinum and UDP voucher's....I would be disappointed to lose that....:(

The $20 restriction has always been there for the latitudes meal. I believe that what has happened here is that they have put up the prices so that now the 8oz is more than $20. It was exactly $20 on the Spirit in March, which is where the other member of Craig’s party yesterday would have had theirs recently with no problem.

That’s fairy crazy as the fillet is probably the most popular cut for people to order. You would hope that NCL will realise this and increase the limit, but knowing them I suspect not.

You have always been able to pay the extra over $20 (although it seems that they often don’t actually charge it if it’s only just over). I once got a $1 bill in Cagneys for this.

I can’t remember the old cost of the Porterhouse. Maybe it was always over $20 and you got lucky previously.

Whatever, if this price increase goes fleetwide and they don’t increase that limit then this will be the first of many hundreds of discussions on this board about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The $20 restriction has always been there for the latitudes meal. I believe that what has happened here is that they have put up the prices so that now the 8oz is more than $20. It was exactly $20 on the Spirit in March, which is where the other member of Craig’s party yesterday would have had theirs recently with no problem.

That’s fairy crazy as the fillet is probably the most popular cut for people to order. You would hope that NCL will realise this and increase the limit, but knowing them I suspect not.

You have always been able to pay the extra over $20 (although it seems that they often don’t actually charge it if it’s only just over). I once got a $1 bill in Cagneys for this.

I can’t remember the old cost of the Porterhouse. Maybe it was always over $20 and you got lucky previously.

Whatever, if this price increase goes fleetwide and they don’t increase that limit then this will be the first of many hundreds of discussions on this board about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would explain it. I was just going to pay the extra bit on of my dining colleagues raised it.

1c115f18c63dfe985c93c3115f7ffbd0.jpg

Yet before when I’ve chosen a meat dish under and then added sides which increased it above the limit they wanted extra. Last night he was happy for loads of sides!

I was more upset at no Baked potato and bacon soup.

They’ve also removed sliders from starters and mushrooms from sides.

Another interesting point. Over the other side in Los Lobos was empty!