Booked RCL Allure and deposit listed "Admiral Cruise Reservation" as seller.

We paid a deposit for a sailing on the Allure and our credit card lists the seller not as RCCL but as Admiral Cruise Reservations. Is this the norm? We've always had RCCL as the vendor. I booked directly on the phone with an RCCL representative. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Also, sorry, meant to say the credit card lists the vendor as Admiral Cruise Reservations.

Edited by talia-co

We paid a deposit for a sailing on the Allure and our credit card lists the seller not as RCCL but as Admiral Cruise Reservations. Is this the norm? We've always had RCCL as the vendor. I booked directly on the phone with an RCCL representative. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Also, sorry, meant to say the credit card lists the vendor as Admiral Cruise Reservations.

Sorry, I've never seen that one before & I always book directly through RCCL! Maybe call them for an explanation?

We just made our final payment. Our credit card website listed the pending charge as Admiral Cruise Reservation (or something like that). The charge was posted as Royal Caribbean Cruises.

You may have fallen into a time warp :eek: Royal Caribbean and Admiral Cruises merged in the late 80s....

I wish - then maybe my one cruise on Admiral would then be accepted by RCCL and put us into the next level for C & A! :)

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old thread. However, I just booked a cruise and the same thing happened. The credit card is showing Admiral Cruise Reservations, We booked with a TA who talked directly with RC. When I googled Admiral Reservations this was the second entry.

The above charge was for the insurance; a second charge for a deposit shows as to RC.

I thought I would see if everything worked out okay. Incidentally it is a pending or in process status.

Edited by luvscruising2007

We booked Allure this past Saturday thru a TA and paid in full for a May 5th cruise; it listed as 'Admiral Cruise Reservation' on our cc statement as well while the charge was pending, but it switched to Royal once the actual charge was posted.

Since our reservation showed up on the RCL site almost immediately, and we were able to book shows, fill out our info, etc. I'm sure everything is just fine (in fact, I reserved Dragons Breath zip line for my kids yesterday and the pending charge shows 'Admiral' again!).

• 8 months later...
We booked Allure this past Saturday thru a TA and paid in full for a May 5th cruise; it listed as 'Admiral Cruise Reservation' on our cc statement as well while the charge was pending, but it switched to Royal once the actual charge was posted.

Since our reservation showed up on the RCL site almost immediately, and we were able to book shows, fill out our info, etc. I'm sure everything is just fine (in fact, I reserved Dragons Breath zip line for my kids yesterday and the pending charge shows 'Admiral' again!).

Deleted....outdated

Edited by Brandonclan

**Off topic**

How were you able to book shows for the May 4th cruise? I know we can book excursions....reservations for shows and dining are not open yet.

Look at the date of the post. It is talking about a May 5, 2013 cruise.

Gregg

Look at the date of the post. It is talking about a May 5, 2013 cruise.

Gregg

OOOPS...... and I am usually pretty good about looking for that! My Bad! Guess I could just blame Spirited! :)

Edited by Brandonclan