Bars/Restaurants on Jewel

OhCheck

Headed on a southern soon aboard the Jewel of the seas! Have not been on any Radiance Class before so we are looking forward to what it has to offer.

I do see it does not have the promenade so unfortunately it looks I will be missing my favorite old english style pub. What are some good bars on this class to enjoy? I am assuming the standard Schooner bar, Boleros, etc however anything unique?

Same for restaurants, I see we have Chops and a couple other specialty dining, however is there anything for Sabor where we can get some Chips and fresh Guacamole? How is the Izumi setup as in Sushi only or Sushi/Hibachi?

Any other recommendations for this ship?!?!

Thanks, looking forward to it!!

Edited by OhCheck

Jewel only has 3 specialty restaurants, Chops, Giovanis Table and Izumi. As Bob said Izumi is sushi and hot rock cooking. Izumi is also ala carte and the specialty fee offsets the ala carte bill. Have not done many bars on the Jewel but will try vintages next February. Wine bar with complementary tapas.

Izumi is sushi and hot rock, no hibachi. Vintages takes the place of the Champagne Bar.

I read on these boards somewhere that Vintages is being replaced on some ships; we are sailing on Jewel in April- any word of a change before then?

Also, my wife loved all the different drinks at the Champagne Bar on the Indy - is there another bar on board with a similar drink menu?

Thanks

Edited by DandDM

I read on these boards somewhere that Vintages is being replaced on some ships; we are sailing on Jewel in April- any word of a change before then?

Also, my wife loved all the different drinks at the Champagne Bar on the Indy - is there another bar on board with a similar drink menu?

Thanks

Probably the R Bar is closest to the Champagne Bar.