Spa/Message Treatment - Any recommendations?

Hi, I'm going on my first cruise in about 2 weeks on the Harmony of the Seas. There are many options to choose from on the Cruise Planner. Have anyone tried any of the available treatments? I'm looking at a few options such as Elemis Aroma Spa Seaweed Massage, Bamboo Massage or Swedish Massage. Thanks for any helpful suggestions!

I've had all three, and I'd recommend the bamboo and Swedish. The Seaweed was okay, but not for the price. The bamboo is definitely a nice change from the usual Swedish.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the prices vary based on demand (at least on the ships I have bookings for). Embarkation day is the least expensive followed by port days and then sea days.

Edited to add: Enjoy your cruise!

My advice? Get two or three massages/treatments before you cruise for the same money you would spend on board for one.

Agreed. I'm a massage therapist. I can't believe what they charge on ships for massage. I'd never have any clients if I charge what they charge!

If you are open and flexible with times you could wait until you get on board - they do daily specials. I had a head to toe treatment with facial, massage etc. on a day when most ppl got off on excursions and we stayed on board. It was a much better deal. But doesn't work if you want a specific treatment.

It is more expensive than "on land" but for me it's a special vacation treat and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The ship prices are in line with what the 4-star resorts in my town charge if not a little cheaper. The experience is similar.

I don't drink or gamble but instead chose to spend my vacation dollars on excursions and the spa. The right price and corresponding value for something varies from person to person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk