Ovation of the Seas - Guarantee Cabin

Hi all

I have reserved a guarantee large balcony - what would be a likely upgrade for this class (or downgrade depending on preferences - I have indicated a midship cabin on the 'hump' (8644) is my preference, but then it comes up as a guarantee anyway.

Thanks

Michelle

Hi all

I have reserved a guarantee large balcony - what would be a likely upgrade for this class (or downgrade depending on preferences - I have indicated a midship cabin on the 'hump' (8644) is my preference, but then it comes up as a guarantee anyway.

Thanks

Michelle

with booking a guarantee you could end up anywhere on the ship and you will get the category you booked or an upgrade to a higher deck

Generally you get the category that you paid for, (i.e. a Guarantee Inside gets an inside and guarantee Balcony gets a balcony),but instead of the lowest grade you may get a higher grade cabin in that category. Occasionally you may be bumped up a category, (i.e you booked inside and got an outside, or booked outside and go up to Balcony).

Have booked a Guarantee Balcony (Category X-GTY) before.... not sure of Guarantee Large Balcony?

The bad part of Guarantee Balcony is that got assigned a partially obstructed balcony on level 6...for us that wasn’t the issue.... noise from under stateroom at night/ early morning.... seems like cleaning from Jamie Oliver’s restaurant....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have booked a Guarantee Balcony (Category X-GTY) before.... not sure of Guarantee Large Balcony?

The bad part of Guarantee Balcony is that got assigned a partially obstructed balcony on level 6...for us that wasn’t the issue.... noise from under stateroom at night/ early morning.... seems like cleaning from Jamie Oliver’s restaurant....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have had one of those (also from a guarantee), didn't find there was any noise that disturbed us, but then we tend to stay up later, well after the restaurant was winding down.

• 2 weeks later...

A guarantee large balcony would make you like to get one of the top grades of balcony (4 depending on ship). It would also rule out getting a partially obstructed balcony.