P&O Australia gratuities

I am from the Uk and have just booked with the above. I can’t see any mention of gratuities. Can anyone enlighten me if they are included or will they be added to the final bill?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is that for certain that overseas bookers traveling on P&O Australia do not have to pay gratuities? On Princess Australia ships they do.:o

How does Princess Cruises separate out gratuities for overseas travellers? I mean when you pay there might be a gratuity amount included but do they charge a different amount for a drink etc? I can't see how that would work.

How does Princess Cruises separate out gratuities for overseas travellers? I mean when you pay there might be a gratuity amount included but do they charge a different amount for a drink etc? I can't see how that would work.

I would think that overseas bookers get different pricing to Aust/NZ pax as the latter's gratuities are hidden in the purchase price. I have read posts on CC where overseas pax have had to pay gratuities on Australian based Princess ships, i.e. Sun/Sea/Golden Princesses. (Dawn Princess is now 'Pacific Explorer' -P&O Australia.)

It's only referring to the daily gratuity charge. Onboard pricing of other services is the same.