Iced Coffee?

kates024

Hello!

I will be on the Liberty of the Seas in 2 weeks and was wondering if there is a place to get an iced coffee. I gave up soda 6 months ago and took up iced coffee. I don't like coffee but like it iced, weird I know! Will I be able to get my fix?

Yes, you can get a wide variety of coffee drinks (for a price) at the "Lattetudes" coffee shop located at the Prominade across from the barber shop. The snacks are free. There are tables and chairs where you can enjoy your drink and snacks. It is a great place to people watch as folks walk on the Prominade.

You can get ice coffee anywhere they serve coffee. Just get a normal glass, put ice in it, and fill it with coffee.

No, no, no, it is not half as good made that way. It has to be made and cooled down and then the iced added or it gets watered down.

Step One: Get a plastic up at the WJ, fill it with ice and some creamer

Step Two: Fill the cup with coffee, and stir.

:D

If you dont want to make your own there is always the coffee shop, but it will cost a couple bucks.

Or you can drink tea and water.

You can get ice coffee anywhere they serve coffee. Just get a normal glass, put ice in it, and fill it with coffee.

OOOHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! clearly you're not an iced coffee drinker!!!! although sometimes I take a cup, put it in the fridge and enjoy it later. You can't ice hot coffee or it will just be diluted:mad:

OOOHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! clearly you're not an iced coffee drinker!!!! although sometimes I take a cup, put it in the fridge and enjoy it later. You can't ice hot coffee or it will just be diluted:mad:

Yeah it just doesn't work that way, I tried it once, never again!

Hi,

General Foods International(made by Kraft) sells boxed single packets of Cappuccino Coolers and they come in different flavors. Great for travel. Kinda taste like an Iced Coffee from DD. All you have to do is get some milk from the windjammer and mix the packet and add some ice. Taste great and is cheaper than buying coffee products on the ship. Forget how many packets come in a box, but I think they taste great. Just an idea for you. They also have packets of Lattes that are for on the go travel.:)

Hello!

I will be on the Liberty of the Seas in 2 weeks and was wondering if there is a place to get an iced coffee. I gave up soda 6 months ago and took up iced coffee. I don't like coffee but like it iced, weird I know! Will I be able to get my fix?

I don't like regular coffee either. Have you ever tried McDonald's iced coffee? They have several flavors and they are all so yummy! I could drink them everyday, but I try to stay away from them b/c of all the sugar.

On Princess crruises they had the most wonderful menu of iced coffees and they were gorgeous. we were on Independence of the Seas this year there iced coffee was foul, yes it is filled with crushed ice great if you want brain freeze and watery cold coffee, however we are on there again next year and i did notice Ben & Gerry did iced drinks which I will try next time

Free lemonade this is sooooooo lovely but only available at Windjammers so if like me and would rather have a soft drink non fizzy or cold coffee at the bars you have to walk a long way to bring back a lemonade, which I did not do

A drink which maybe worth a try is Milk with Kahlua and a little ice

At the end of the day it is down to personal taste what one person dislikes another will love

Have a wonderful holiday

Hi,

General Foods International(made by Kraft) sells boxed single packets of Cappuccino Coolers and they come in different flavors. Great for travel. Kinda taste like an Iced Coffee from DD. All you have to do is get some milk from the windjammer and mix the packet and add some ice. Taste great and is cheaper than buying coffee products on the ship. Forget how many packets come in a box, but I think they taste great. Just an idea for you. They also have packets of Lattes that are for on the go travel.:)

Thanks for the tip! I am headed to the grocery store today so I will be looking for them! It's worth a shot and sounds like a good backup plan!

Thank you all for your help and suggestions!

Your welcome. My sister got me hooked on these on the go travel packets. They are a lot cheaper and taste great. Also, if you look near like cool aid stuff, they have travel packets of lemonade, ice tea, just get water or a water bottle and ad the packet to the water. They taste a lot better tha:) n the drinks the ship serves you. Plus, it makes the other people who see you with the drink jealous that they didnt think of the idea. LOL. Also, great for on the airplane.

You are correct, I am not an iced coffee drinker. I drink iced latte's and I don't make my own coffee, ever. I have a very expensive starbucks habit. :D

Archived