Excursion Confirmation

newtocruise_rj

We have always printed off our confirmations and taken them with us, but we have never needed them. There will be a window envelope in your cabin with all your excursion tickets inside. Sometimes the cabin Stewards hide it somewhere like the stationary rack inside the Cruise info folder and it’s taken me a day or two to find them, but they have always been in the cabin somewhere!

I always print out the confirmation email. By the time the cruise comes I've forgotten what I've booked!

But as the others say the tickets will be delivered to your cabin. If you have a good few days before your first port you may not receive them until the second day. They used to leave them in the 'letter box' outside your cabin, but more recently they actually place them in your cabin.

Everybody is correct regarding your excursion tickets being delivered to your cabin, sometimes at the start of the cruise and sometimes the night before, Another reassuring thing is that you will will also find confirmation of the booking under ports of call in your cruise personaliser, P&O are very efficient in this aspect.

For those people who receive the Excursions Brochure with the luggage labels in the back - I'm not sure if passengers other than those who booked Select receive this - I always look through the excursions and mark the ones my husband and I have booked. We never receive this brochure until several weeks after we've booked via the Cruise Personaliser but we find it useful to be able to refresh our memory about the trips we've chosen when we are on board, without having to look online.