SEA-Transportation to the Pier

allpoints

I thought I read somewhere that the SEA Port (Princess Cruise) does not allow UBER cars to drop off guests close to the terminal. They must drop off in a more remote location and you need to walk to the terminal with your luggage. Taxis on the other hand are allowed to make their drop offs right at the terminal.

Can someone clarify/confirm this information for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought I read somewhere that the SEA Port (Princess Cruise) does not allow UBER cars to drop off guests close to the terminal. They must drop off in a more remote location and you need to walk to the terminal with your luggage. Taxis on the other hand are allowed to make their drop offs right at the terminal.

Can someone clarify/confirm this information for me.

In July our Lyft driver took us right to the baggage handlers. It's leaving the port where the Uber and Lyft drivers are diverted to a less convenient area about 1/4 mile from the terminal.

During the Embarkation time (arriving for your cruise) the Uber/Lyft drivers are allowed to bring passengers directly to the Terminal. Occasionally, some of the least experienced drivers will drop off passengers at the Uber/Lyft Debarkation pick-up area which is about 1/4 mile away from the Terminal under the false assumption that 'morning rules' are in still effect. Just tell your driver to head straight to the Terminal.