Parking in Long Beach

Coasty

At a hotel with parking. Lots of them offer stay for one night park for the week deals.

Let us know if you want hotel info.

Thanks for the tip. However we are driving over from Yuma and will not be spending the night in Long Beach. Wonder if the hotels might offer parking for a fee?

Thanks for the tip. However we are driving over from Yuma and will not be spending the night in Long Beach. Wonder if the hotels might offer parking for a fee?

Hey neighbor! I'd reconsider not spending the night in Long Beach. Last time we cruised we spent the night at a hotel further out and spent close to $100 for the night. Parking at the port cost $140 for 7 days. $240 total. I have the Maya booked for the next trip. $219 with taxes and parking for the week. Overall we're saving $20. And we don't have to deal with the port parking.

Now you can disregard all of this if you are brave enough to drive straight in from Yuma the morning of the cruise. I know it can be done, but it takes a braver soul than I to give it a go.

• 3 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 2:29 PM, Coasty said:

Any parking suggestions, for a week in Long Beach, other than the cruise terminal?

Hi Coasty,

Did you already take your cruise - if so, where did you park?  Like you, we are driving in from Vegas same day and no need for a hotel.  I have looked at some of the parking lots in downtown Long Beach - you can get a monthly pass for $25 but only some of them allow overnight parking.  Then you can take the "free" bus from downtown to the port.  Just trying to find some alternatives to spending close to $150 just to park a car.  

• 2 weeks later...